Chapter 8

Boogie pov

We are right now in percy's sister and her friends dorm. I'm still confused why? Because how can a student have own room like this dorm. Oh my lord, this dorm really freaking awesome. But I think it's gonna be really cool if our squad have one's.
But we are not signed in at least one clubs in this school. I means for now. Like kaycee said we must joined a clubs first before get our dorm own. But we must winning competition too.  That's enough boogs, that's too far!
Btw I still feel shocked at what I was doing earlier. Like what the hell, am I really punched that man?! I means the duck faces a.k.a jacobs sar.. what his last name? Bitch you know what? I'm don't fucking care!
Deal with it, they really love to messed up with us. I can not fathom why they loved making trouble with us. Not just us but with other people. He and with his squad always bully other students. And playing them too. What the hell they thought they are? A Super heroes? Or a celebrities? Yes I know they are famous in this school and rich ass hell but you know what? Like I said before I don't fucking care! Being famous and rich Then they can do whatever they wanna do at the other people and don't thinking what the result because they have done? What the heck is going on here. The world maybe become insane right now. That's makes me really pissed off him and of course with they chicken squad too. I will not be patient anymore again. Absolutely when he abused my friends.

Ti : "why you guys just stood there? Come on coming"
J: "guys come on"
W : "dude this place really freaking cool you could imagine for, we must have one's"
S: "yas will, but in the future, where's tahani btw?" He said looking around
Ka : "she said, she need going to the office to completed some registration, I guess"
T : "heaven to boogie?!" She said while waving her hands in front of my face "are you alright?" She asked again.
G : "boogs? Boogieeee?!!" He shakes my shoulders
Me : "what?" I said jumped little bit
B : "you just daydreaming. Are you alright? Are you thinking about something? Or there is something that's bothering you?"
Me : "no bails. I'm totally fine, don't worry love. I will tell you if there something bothering me" I smiled at her "but please help me my hand still really hurt to moves"
B : "Percy! Please ask your sister to treated boogie's hand. She really need it right now"
P : "oh yes"

Percy pov

When I go in the dorm. I can saw shania, she is one of my sister's best friends. She is watching emm I think netflix. But I can't found tessa. She is my other one twins sister. Where is she btw?

B : "Percy! Please ask your sister to treated boogie's hand. She really need it right now"
Me : "oh yes"
Gh : "where tessa shan?"
Sh (shania) : "oh she in upstairs with bella" she said " oh hi percy! Oh you brought your friends. Come on coming then" she said "you guys wanna watch some movie?"
Ka : "a movie???? Yes yes yes please" she said excited "come on guys let's sit" she run to the sofa
B : "typically kaycee"
T : " nothing makes her interested than dancing, movies, and sweets foods"
Me : "hi! Where tessa? I need her because .. "my sentence got cut off by tissa
Ti : "just sit down first please. You guys blocking that door. Put the ice pocket at boogie's hand first. I will call tessa and get the medicine storage box" she said then going upstairs
Me : "thank you" I said to her

After that all of us take a seat in the sofa and following kaycee. She already sit in there btw and watch some movie with shania of course. There is two small sofa and one big sofa. Shania sit in the small sofa, and I in the other one. The rest sit in big sofa, but I think they all not gonna fit in. Sit arrangement ken sit in the corner then boogie beside her, then bailey, kaycee in the middle, tati, then gabe. Josh, sean, and will sit in the floor carpet.

Boogie pov

K : "boogs, sit here and put this pillow under your hand. It will be makes you more comfortable" he said pointed to sit beside him "And takes this ice pocket too"

That's why I love close to ken as a Friend and he my cousin too. He always act like protective big brother to me. Em not just me but for the other too. Since he is the older one after will you know. Sometimes he became an idiot and annoying people I means for example when I tell him something and asked him to keep it secret, he always leaked with his big mouth but sometimes he became like a father for us. He does not mind to scold us when we do something wrong. of course, with his advice. He is lovely, kind, and pretty smart too. He always help me with my homework when I fucking could not do it. And he always be there for us.

Sh : " what happened to her hand btw? "
T : "she just got pinched, then her hand swollen. Don't worry"
Sh : "oh that's must be really hurts but boogie faces is really familiar and your face too" she said pointed me and bailey "If I ever met you two before?" She asked
B : "yes I guess, we meet you at the library earlier" she said with her smile
Me : "you with one of your friend btw"
Sh : "oh I remember right now. You two looking for..." she got cut off
Gh : "you guys wanna drink? We have anything in here but not alcoholic" she said "you wanna juice? I will take it for you"
J : "I love be in here than in our classroom" he whispered to will
W : " yeah, I will feel at home then. I don't mind to stay in here all day all night"

Then I saw percy sister's walking toward us.

G : " they really look similar to one another. how could percy distinguish between the two of them?"
T : "they are twins, remember"
G : "oh yes they are twins"

To be continued <3