Chapter 9

Boogie pov

I saw percy's sister walking down from upstairs. Man please, they are really looks similar. How can percy distinguish between both of them? Yes, I knew they are sibling. Just forget it .

I saw one of them brought a box medicine, I guess. She is must be tissa, How I knew? She said before going to upstairs and the other one must be tessa. What? You must be curious why I already known about her name. If you want to know, Percy's mouth always saying about them in every single fucking days.

They are do dancing too like us. I knew about it not just because from percy's mouth but sometimes I meet them at the dance class, yes they are coming too with her friends, absolutely. I can't deny it, they are always killed in every damn class.

They are really inspired me. Dude, are you kidding me?! They are so multi talented. You know what? Someday I wanna be like them. Yes, they are not just a dancer and of course they are really fucking famous in this school. That's really stupid question if you asking about how famous they are?!

I will tell you little bit about them. They are a famous youtuber, muser with crown, and singer too. They are doing cover song sometimes in their channel. They are have a youtube channel together.
Like the other youtuber doing they filming some videos too on their own channel. I means like challenge videos, DIY or back to school videos, and other thing. I subscribing their channel btw.

Okay back to reality boogers..

Te : "Why every body in here? Is there anything that has a birthday today?" she said while walking toward us
Ti : "nobody has a birthday today, but someone has a swollen hand"
Te : "who?" She said then looking at me and the squad
Sh : "percy's friends, named boogie"
Te : "oh, excuse me can you move from your seat for a moment? I want to watch her hand" she said friendly to ken, then ken standing up from his seat. she is really kind
K : "oh yes of course"
Me : " awhh"
Te : " I'm sorry, btw how can your hand swollen like this? "
T : " she got a pinched by the door" tati tells lies again, I sign
W : "and by accident" will said
Te : "The swelling is not too severe. Later, after arriving home compress with the meat cold  or ice pocket like this again it will reduce the swelling in your hands." she said smiling
Me : "oh thank you" I smile back to her
Te : "your welcome" she said smilling
Sh : "btw, it still ten in the morning and this is not the time for lunch too. Do you guys have not a class??"
S : "we still have class at 11 o'clock later, before lunch"
G : "yes, history 2 period btw"
J : "that's really a boring subject"
P : "why you in here btw? Are you don't have a class too?"
Ti : " like you guys, we have 2 periods before lunch"
Sh : "are you guys always going together? I means wherever you go? you guys look like a bunch of people who would brawl btw" she said lil bit laughing
K : "sometimes I have feeling like that too. You know like a badass. But we are best friends. When we still have a times to spend together, why not?"
W : "yes, and with them too I can get my free foods everyday" he said "right sean?" He said then smirked at sean. Sean just rolled his eyes.
G : " and I never met people who have folly and oddities like them. They are unlimited "
J : "wow I love you gabe"
Sh : "ow shit we are gonna to be late guys" she said looking at the clock
Ti : "dude! My homework!!"
Te : "damn me too.."
Sh : "let's get the hell your butt of your seat. Come on!! We must hurry!!"
Te : "you guys not going? Right now we still have five minutes before someones send us to hell" she said grabing her bag
P : "ow yas Mr. Bryan class"
Ka : "thank you god my homework is done"
T : "come on then, thank you btw for helping boogie"
Te : "is not the right time for discussion, get out I'm gonna lock the door"
Sh : "wait a minute. Some one is missing"
Te : "ow, gheaa bellaa come on we are leaving!!" she yelling from downstairs
Gh : "all right chill!! We are coming!"
Ti : "why on earth you guys still here? Your teacher gonna killed all of you btw"
K : "what the heck, what are we gonna do? That teacher gonna be fucking killed us"
S : "let's run guys"
Ka : "whaaaat??!!!"

To be continued 💗