Chapter 3

Percy pov

Oh this girl really wants trying to kill me. I must have a move for my safety.

I bite her hands

Bo: "aw, what do you think you doing?!" She yell at me
Me: "should that be my question, what the hell do you think you doing?! You could be killing me!"
Bo: "but if you can just shut the fuck up of your mouth. It would be not happened" she said angrily
Me: "you are the one who said to try in the first place and if you don't try to lie to me, it would be more easier "
Bo: "fine okay fine I will tell you! That true I have a feeling for sean! I just realized that I have feeling for him and why ? you have a problem with that ?! " she said then crying
Me: " I knew it, wait why are you crying boogs? What thing that makes you crying? I think you fall in love with right person, why you must crying because of that?" he said pack my back
Bo: " why you saying that? "
Me: " Actually, i don't know why I saying like that. But believe me he will treated you like a princess, protected you, and always makes you happy"
Bo: "how did you know about he will doing like that if he know my feeling about him"
Me: "too much asking. Just shut up come on, they must be waiting for us"
Bo: " I am asking you dude!"
Me: " gosh, really. I already being his friends for a thousand years, I know him very well, you happy? Come on we will late for the first class"
Bo : " I being his friends too but why I cant really know him" she said looking down

Finally we decided to walking to our class. Because kaycee already being maniac for calling me a thousand times. It's really bothering me. and she texted me to come to the class as fast as possible.
When we on our way to the class. I am trying to talk to her again. Because it's becomes completely silence between us. I am not really comfortable with this situation. and I still curious too with their relationship. first they were very close but now they don't like it anymore. What happened to them? Sometimes she like keeping a distance with him. Maybe because she have a feeling for him the she acting like that. What? Who knows?

Me : "Why you are not to try telling him about your feeling?" I asked her
Bo : " I won't to break my relationship with him and I won't lose my friendship too, of course my friendship between me and him, percy" she said "please, don't tell him about this. I am not ready yet. And please keep it secret for the rest. Just you, bailey, and gabe that already knew about this. And enough for right now?" she beg
Me : "wowowow, gabe already know. How did gabe knew about this?"
Bo : " I'm telling him, if you gonna ask why? Because, you know me and gabe are friends since we were kids. And we like a twins. like me and bailey"
Me : "yeah, I know. But are you sure not feeling hurts when you see sean with another girls.. I means when like sean close to another girls. Like maybe chloe, jordyn, brooke and whatever." I said
Bo: " but if I telling him, and he doesn't feel the same way?? It's just totally embarrassing and makes me more far from him" she said "I won't that happen" she said looking down.
Me: "but why if he had a same feeling for you?" I touch her shoulders
Bo: " I will be the happiest girl in the entire world because the boy that I loves, he loves me back. And I will really feel blessed."
Me: "then just go to telling him"
Bo: "are you kidding me, percy jackson?"
Me: " I'm not kidding you" I let go my hands from her shoulders.
Bo: "well, I believe you already know. Girls never ask to the boys for their feeling in the first place" she said "and if sean already have a feeling for another girls, I will be happy for him that was friend suppose to be, right? To support their friends no matter what. See him happy it's enough to makes me happy. maybe god planing someone else for me and the good things is he still being one of My best friend right?"
Me : " but from what I see, you try to avoid him lately and it just makes your distance with him getting away"
Bo : "I will tell the truth to you, I can't faces him, percy. When I see him I just feel embarrassed and my heart beat so fast. That's makes me more nervous when I near him. But I tried my best to throw it away and being my self like what he know about me over the years. I means I was his bestfriend since we were kids "
Me: " then just be yourself. I will support both of you no matter what. you know what boogs, My feelings said he will have the same feeling as you" I smiled
Bo: "thanks percy" she said suddenly hugged me
Me: "wowowow, what was that for??"
Bo: " I just glad to have a best friends like you and the squad"
Me: "me too boogs, If you need someone I will always be there for you." I hugged back
Bo: " come on we must go to the class, like you said kaycee looking for you." She let go of the hug
Me: " I know "

Kenneth pov

Oh god please help me, I wont to be late in my first day of school. Today I'm not driving by My self. Because My damn car must to be service today. Something happened to the machine or something. I don't really know about machine and stuff.
I'm driving by my dad btw. When I arrived at school. I was straight out of my father's car and ran to the classroom. Then I bumped into some one's. God why this happen to me?!!

Me: "dude you need to focus on your way! Btw oh I'm sorry are you okay?"
Rp: "are not you see My long hair? Are you blind? And thanks for asking I'm totally alright"
Me: "you are so mean,.oh that's you, maddie. Nice to see you too btw " I said smiled on My handsome face.
Ma: "well that's alright, are you missing me kenny? How's your holiday??" she said flirting
Me: "No, not a bit actually. I must going and Bye!!!" I said running away
Ma: "wait kenny? Why you leave me alone? We already in the same class? Why don't we walking together?" She said little bit shout
Me: "just keep dreaming maddie!!!" I shout back

Oh god thanks for saving My life again. Walking with her, it will be creepy me out. She really annoyed, not just she but all of people in her squad. I don't really know what the name of her squad. I think diva squad or something. I don't care btw and no ones will care. she always try to flirting with me. I know I have a handsome face and talented. Every girls will be easier fall in love with me. But I would not to date with girls like maddie and her squad. That will be the reason to me to going a crazy. person.
When I was running to the class, I saw percy and My lovely cousin walking in the hallway. I run to them and grab the both of them on their shoulders. I'm in the middle of them.

Me: " good morning guys!" I said
Bo: " Oh My god! Kenneth! You scared me!" She said little jumping
Pe: "you looks really happy?" He said teasing me
Bo: "yeah, I think something happened to my cousins"
Me: "I think I just excited for the first day of school." I said then smiled at them
Bo : " oh really? Or you are exited to see some one?"
Me : "who? Shut up silly!  Btw are both of you done with history homework?"
Pe: "yes, but I don't know that my answer is correct or not."
Bo: "me too, but why Mr.Bryan sent us the stupid homework in the middle of our holiday?"
Me: "exactly I don't know, but glad Braden not forget to share to the whole member of class"
Pe: " yes, he is really deserve to be a leader for our class. He is so charismatic for being a leader"
Me: "yes he is"

We finally get in to our class. And the rest of the squad already in there. Except sean, where is he btw?. And comes of nowhere he just arrived. I can saw josh and will take a seat together in the front. Bailey and tati take a seat together beside josh and will. In the back of bailey kaycee sit with gabe. Percy and I decided to take a seat together behind kaycee and gabe. And boogs sit with sean at the back josh and will.

Boogie pov

When we have arrived in the class, I can see the squad already there. when I was take a seat behind will and josh, sean is following me and he sit beside me. What????! why sean must to sit next to me? I though he will take a seat with percy. And I gonna be seat by ken. Oh My god. Calm down boogie. Relax, I believe you can handle it. Just be yourself that you supposed to be.

To be continued 💗