Chapter 5

Kaycee pov

It's her? It's really her?. Gosh, you must be kidding me. No, it can't be her. Yes, I still remember what she said to me when the last time we meet and the last time we had a dance class together. She said to me that she will stuck homeschooled forever and she will be moving to the different country. I don't really remember where the country is. And comes of nowhere, she is back??. She standing right there right now at the middle in front of class. I'm really surprised rn, it's that really her, I want to run to her and giving her a thousand hugs. I'm really really missing her. God, Am I dreaming rn? If it yes please wake me up, or someone's please splash me with a some holy water.
I'm really happy rn.

Tea: "thank you ms. Anderson, I hope you can enjoyed join in our classroom and of course our classmate, don't be shy to makes a friends with them. Please be fun. And you can take your seat rn"
Ta: "thank you ma'am and of course I will" she said then take a seat behind boogie and sean.

She sit with marielle. I'm not really close with marielle. But she is pretty cool for me.

Ta: " hey you weirdo, don't you think it's really her? But why she not telling to us" she said whispering
Me: "why you asking me? It's really her, dumbass!" I said
T: "really??"
Me: "you think she is a mannequin?"
T: "not really.. hi Tahani! You remember me? I miss you" she said with her kissy look
Me: "Me too, I'm kaycee aka weirdo. Are you still weirdo like me??"
Ta: "of course, I remember, not just both of you but all of you guys I miss you guys so much" she opened her arms like she wants to give a hug
G: "girls this day" he said rolling her eyes "well, I miss you too tiny T" he laughed
J: "My lil sister come back everybody! Tiny T in de House!"

We all laughed

B: "why you don't telling us that you will be moving back, tahani?"
Bo: "yes why?, we can pick you up at the airport and helping you unpacking your stuff"
S: "and we will invited sheaden too" he said smirked
Ta: "shut up sean! We just best friends like me and all of you. And I wants to surprise you guys"
K: "honestly I'm not really surprised" he said with his face palm
Pe:" surprise!" He said singing the hit the back head of kenneth
K: "what was that for, that's hurts" he rubbing his head
Pe: "you ruining the moment, beans brain !"

We all laughed.

Tea : "okay class I will absent all of you first"

Bla bla bla

Tea: "I think, some of you is already know. We are just started our second semester in this year. And we will have a lot of event"
Ke (kendal): "really ma'am, you heard guys we gonna have a lot of party and prom night !"
Tea: "yes of course ms.vertez but first don't be too happy please. Since I am your homeroom teacher, soon in this mount will be held the annual ceremony  of this school for celebrating birthday our school. This ceremony will be had a lot of like I said before event and competition between each others class. And all of you must be ready and preparing for this event."
Br (Braden) : " like what an event ma'am? And what a competition?"
Tea: "good question mr.tucker thanks, the event you will know soon. And there will be a poster about this big ceremony and you can see it on our website of this school"
S: "are we all, I means all of us in this class must to be join that competition or you will be randomly choosing some of us, ma'am?"
Te: "since this ceremony it's really important and yes of course mr. Lew. Not just in this class but whole class member of this school must be involved too"
B: "excuse me ma'am? Means?" She said confused
Tea: " I means, like your senior and of course all of student. and There will be some competition that you will be compete with your senior" she said "for to be honest this competition that always been waiting of your senior in this high school. Not just your senior but I am too." she said excited
Ma: "I think we will really enjoyed this ceremony"
Kal (kalani) : "why not?" She said smirked
Tea: "Okay that enough we gonna discuss it letter again. And Braden please ask someone to accompany you for technical meeting for this ceremony. Just one person and meet me at the office"
Br: "yes ma'am"
Tea: " okay lets moving on"

Bla bla bla

To be continued 💗