simon - messy challenge

"I like it when you smile, but I love it when I'm the reason"

•••

I'm Kate I have 6 million subscribers on YouTube which is amazing and I couldn't be any more happy with my fan base there all so supportive, my YouTube channel is called Kate K which is I bit weird but anyway...
I make videos on beauty a lifestyle. Oh I forgot to mention my boyfriend is miniminter aka Simon.

From: Si❤️
Hey, come over we're making
videos x

To: Si❤️:
Okay I've got a video planned for my channel already x

I got change into high wasted black shorts and a peach coloured crop top and slipped on my adidas originals and curled the ends of my hair and applied my daily makeup. I made my way over to my black Range Rover.

Once I got to the sidemen house I walked up to the door and put my hand out to knock but before I could the door was rushed open to see a smiling Simon standing. He pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips and took my hand and practically dragged me inside.

We were planning on doing a competition to see if you can answer the questions right about each other but if you get it wrong you get cream in the face lets just say this wasn't going to end well...

After the video lets just say it was a huge mess but anyway we tried!

I started to clean up while Simon was sat there scrolling on twitter.
"Simon help me..." I say and drag out his name, but I seemed to have slipped over pulling Simon down with me.

We got into a laughing fit just laying next to each other in piles of cream.

To be honest I don't think this day could get any better...

A/N
Heyyyy thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this isn't my best one but I really want requests so I can do what you guys want!
Thanks,
FootballXIX