lewis - concert

"Meeting You was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite"

•••Requested•••

I always get really nervous right before I preform, I'm currently backstage pacing around back and forth rambling on to my manager about possible difficulty's, that will unlikely happen while I'm performing on stage.

"Your on in 5, Amy get into the right wing"
I steady my breathing and put on a show stoping smile, ready for my first concert in London.
I hear my name get called and I walk in a steady pace on the stage, the cheers erupt from the crowds followed by phone flashes.
"Hi London!" The screams could be heard form miles away.
"I think it's time to get this show started!"

After the show

After the show I have to go up and visit the VIPS as that is apart of there ticket deal.
My manager walks up with me, "Apparently there are a bunch of famous YouTubers in here" my manager says while wiggling her eyebrows at me with a cheeky smirk plastered on her face.
I roll my eyes and let out a light chuckle "yeah yeah" I smile.
I walk into the room to be greeted by many fans holding out there phones waiting for there chance to get a picture with me,

After I finish up with all the pictures I see some boys about my age sitting on the couches chatting away, as soon as I make my way over to them there heads turn, my eyes catches a dark haired boy with hazel eyes, we stare at each other in 'aw' for what feels like hours.
"Hi Amy, it's a pleasure to meet you" A guy with a Manchester United SnapBack speaks up to break mine and 'hazels eyes' eye contact.
"Hi I hope you enjoyed the show! So tell me your names!"
"I'm Tobi" says the SnapBack boy
And this is,
"Simon, Ethan, Jj, Vik, Josh, Harry and Lewis" Tobi says,
Lewis,
Ohh boy, he is cute.
He talk for a while and they tell me about there jobs, until that it is time for me to leave.
"Thank you guys I had a great time, but I must go now" I say and they all get up to hug me,
Once a get to Lewis, he whispers in my ear, "call me" in a quiet husky voice, and slips a small piece of paper in my hands and lightly kisses my cheek, I blush and I hear wolf whistles from all the boys behind me.

I walk off and give Lewis a cheeky wink and nod.

Oh Lewis what have you done.

•STAR•COMMENT•FOLLOW•
•FootballXIX•