jj - love, love, love

"Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you can't live without"

•••

•Y/N pov•

JJ and I are filming a football video today. I'm not the best at football but JJ loves it so I will play anyway.

We made our way to the field, the whole car journey I swear JJ was acting so weird. Something must be up, with him I should probably ask but I think I will wait.
The boys started getting the camera equipment set up I was probably no use of with that stuff so I just started getting some clips of the field on Simons new drone.

The boys were ready to start filming the videos, we were doing JJ's video first.

"Hey guys, so today I'm here with the sidemen and also a special guest my lovely girlfriend y/n, who loves me so much she's gonna volley this and hit the crossbar" ,JJ  said as my eyes widen while JJ through the ball lightly for me to volley,
Which I completely missed because honestly I wasn't ready and like I said I'm not good at football.

I just started laughing with the others as I grabbed a ball and kicked it towards the crossbar and...
It went over the fence.
We all started laughing again, I turned around no expecting what I saw, JJ was right in front of me on one knee.
I honestly wasn't expecting this, My hand was over my mouth as a tear escapes my eye.

"Y/N I love you and you know that your smile can light up the world and I love that about you, you make me happy even on the saddest days, I love your laugh your looks, your personality, you're the definition of perfect, words can't explain how much I love you.
Y/N, I don't know what I would do without you, so today I am going to ask you if you could make me the happiest man alive,
Y/N will you marry me?"

"Oh my gosh Jide of course yes, I love you so much", I say as I jump in his arms and hug him so tight while tears are non stop falling down my face, I love him so many words can't explain,

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" JJ whispers in my ear, "I can't wait either" we both just pull away slightly and just smile for what seems likes hours but was only seconds.

"I love you so much" I say.
"I love you to" JJ says.

•STAR•COMMENT•FOLLOW•
•FootballXIX•