Stuck with the Shit-heads, Girl. (Part one)

A/N: Well! This is my A/N: A/N: Well! This is my first time writing on a word document beforehand! Ha... I feel pertty cool!! And I actually have to use the bathroom now... So BRB!

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Okay. Sometimes I legit hate author's notes. Especially at the beginning sooo! Imma just make my authors notes at the end from now on!!(: This update feels long!! Whoop Whoop!

-----

School. Is. So. Boring. But I have to do it. Scholarships, and all that. I worked fucking hard these past few years and I'm not going to mess all of that up in these last few months. I'm not naturally a smart person, in fact; I'm a dumb twat most of the time. I just rather study outside of school than inside of it sometimes. If I legitly don't care, then I will just teach myself from a book at home. It was easy as pie. Right now I'm in that predicament for my last period, science.

Classes have been dragging on this Thursday! I couldn't sleep again. I guess I really haven't since Robbie spent the night on Monday. So naturally, I was exhausted. Also tutoring Leo the past three days have been hell. I literally teach him one thing, if even, in the unit but then he gets bored and annoys me to no end.

Monday was the infamous food war. Tuesday, he "had to go to the bathroom", but instead went looking through my Dad's room, the guest room (AKA Robbie's room), and he was trying to get into my room but I finally caught on that he wasn't really using the bathroom, in time for me to stop him. Wednesday, he had the nerve to bring a girl! Yes, he brought a blonde bimbo into my home, which was a safe environment, lucky for her! If the bimbo was actually smart, or funny, or even nice, then I wouldn't have minded her! It's whatever. But she was a rude cold hearted, ridiculous looking bitch! So after a full HOUR of listening to her ramble, I kicked them both out. I'm helping him! I am a privilege not a right!

I feel like a school bus now. Heh... That's actually what the bus drivers would say in elementary school...

Well now I'm kind of drifting off to sleep... We were in Mrs. Moon's science class. Mrs. Moon loves me, therefore, I shall sleep! I will just read the lesson in our book tonight.

"Should I wake her?" A voice asked. Too late bitch, you already did.

"I don't know! If she gets mad then we have to deal with Robbie! I don't want my face punched in! I like my face!" Another, male voice though, said.

Oh brother. I'll just wake up and put them out of their misery. I quickly open one eye, seeing two kids from my class, April and Douglas. They stepped back as I opened my other eye and sat up.

"What year is it?" I yawned while stretching. The April girl rolled her eyes and said,

"It's the same year, dumbass. I just woke you up ten minutes before the bell! Feel free to say thank you at any time!" The Douglas kid smacked her.

"Don't use attitude! She's like 'friends' with Robbie. May I remind you that I like my face?!" It was my turn to roll my eyes. I forgot to mention. Coming back to school on Tuesday was also when I got a bunch of rumors about Robbie and I thrown at me. Let's just say, neither of us are pleased.

"Can I clear a few things up?" I asked getting angry all of a sudden. A girl with a temper and it's not even my time of the month! Rawr, feisty! They both nodded eagerly though.

"I am not dating Robbie, nor have I ever. I'm not in love with him and I'm not black mailing him into being with me somehow. He is not the father of the 'twin babies' I'm having. That one kind of stung by the way! I'm not that fat am I..? Know what! Don't answer that one! Also why twins? Can't I just have one baby and want him to own up to his child? What else...? I'm not secretly his sister! Although, that was probably the closest by far... My point is, no one is right! They are all rumors!" I said. That's probably the most I've said to anyone other than Robbie, Jennie, and my Dad before.