More Math, Girl.

I was chasing after Rbbie's car with a dog by my side. Tied to the end of the car was a bone and a crumpet.

I've always wanted a crumpet.

"Like, why are all you British people into crumpets? What are they?!" I shouted at One Direction who were on top of Robbie's car. Robbie took a quick left and the dog turned as well, but I I couldn't. I kept going straight. That's when a gay Asian boy shouted,

"Even if a GPS tells me to go straight-I won't!" running in major zig-zags and a flock of ducks flying after him. While staring at the Asian boy, I ran into something, or more like someone.

"Hey Nerd." he said. I tried to talk but nothing came out.

"Cat got your tongue?" Leo asked. I squeaked trying to talk.

"Or is it just me who's got your tongue?" he asked as he pressed his lips against mine. Our mouths moved together like magic. Our tongues battled, then he pulled away.

"Guess it was me." he said walking away. The God himself, came down and looked at me.

"What?" I asked after a few minutes. FINALLY being able to talk!

"On all hat is holy in me, dang! That boy is fine." the Lord said.

"Mhmm" I agreed butt bumping him back to heaven.

Gotta love the Lord.

"Oh and Indie, don't forget." Leo said popping out of nowhere, in nothing but a speedo and half of his hair shaved.

"We're in love." he said smiling at me. I sighed smiling back.

"Say it back Indie." but I couldn't. It was like my mouth was glued shut. My heart was saying yes but my head was saying no!

Are those song lyrics? If not.. They really should be!

""Say it Indie.."

"Indie?"

"Indie!"

"INDIE!!"

"We're in love!" I shouted, opening my eyes and seeing Leo hovering over me.

"We are, are we?" Leo smiled.

"What?! Us!? Gross! No! I was talking about..Uh.. Luke Brooks! Cause damn, I know that sexy cunt wants me!" I said. Nice save Indie! Kachow!

"Oh. Okay! I believe you!" Leo said, obviously NOT believing me!

"What are you even doing here Dipshit? I told you that I would hurt you!" I looked at the clock. 2 AM. Oh. I am definitely causing him harm.

"Well nerd.. I sort of need your help..." he said.

"Well gosh! Flattering me with all of this name-calling sure will help! Like, what the fuck?!"

"You called me a dipshit first!"

"So.. Your point is exactly?"

"My point is-fuck it. Just.. Damn it Indie. Just help me here." he puppy dog asked.

"Fine. What is it?"

"Well the test is actually later...Today...And I don't think I'm going to pass."

"Well hmm. I woner why not!?" I shouted. No one was home still... So it was okay to shout. Yes. I'm thinking about the happy fact that I can shout without bothering anyone and not the fact that it's 2AM and Robbie isn't hope yet. Like Jennie is sometimes out late but Robbie is usually home now..

"I'm sorry okay!?" Leo said, interrupting my thoughts. "I just really need help with this. Please..."

"Maybe..." I said, thinking of thousands of ways to blackmail him.