First Encounter.

_□_■_□_■_□_■_□_■_□_■_□_

Naruto P.O.V.

"Shit." I muttered, ' I can't believe I'm five minutes late ' I thought as I sprinted away from my crappy apartment, then stopped.

'Wait nevermind, I'd believe that any time'

Checking my phone it was 4.36, ' I was supposed to be there at 4.30 ' I sighed, mentally face palming myself for oversleeping and stopping. I quickly ran like a lunatic, again towards my favorite café down the street. Almost running into a pole. Clumsy fucktard (-_-).

.

《♤》

.

'Almost there ' I can already feel my legs giving out. 'I really need to work out more, damn my laziness'

'Black Rabbit' I read as I hurriedly fix myself before entering my favorite café, it's a café by day and a bar at night.

Blond hair, blue eyes, three whisker marks, sun-kissed skin, a navy blue hoodie that fully covers my arms, black skinny jeans, and a pair of orange converse.

I know I lack sense of style but what'd you expect from a broke college student? But hey I look quite decent if I say so myself.

《♤》

"Hey Lee!" I chirped happily said as I went in.

Black flower patterned wallpaper adorned with picture frames, signs and pictures with of course a bar in the middle surrounded with black stools.

White and black sofas here and there with a wooden table covered with a peach coloured tablecloth with a white and black roses in a water-filled colourful trancelucent small vases that added this classy feeling to it.
[A/N - Sorry I just really love black and white >-<]

"Greetings Naruto, looking youthful as ever I see." he said, instantly pulling my eyes away from the roses.

"Haha thanks, anyway have you seen Sai here somewhere?" I asked.

"Sai? You mean Sai Masa?" He replied. I nodded, "Well I haven't seen him today, what's wrong?" He inquired with a curious face.

'Great that means I came first ' I thought, sighing in relief.

"Hm? What's with the sigh?" He asked "O-Oh it's nothing. Its just that he well...he asked me out." I replied, whispering the last part as I blushed.

But it seems that he heard me loud and clear. "Ooh I see what's going on." He giggled and wiggling those infamous bushy eyebrows of his.

Embarrassed, "Oh stop." I demanded, covering my blushing face with my hoodie. "Sorry but, " I said quickly, stopping his questions and his poems of youth getting thrown at me, "I'll be going now."

"Alright, see you later have fun!" He exclaimed.

"Ok ok see ya later!" I replied.

"Oh yeah, and Naruto!"

"What do you want bushy brows?"

"Make sure you get laid tonight." Again he said wiggling those eyebrows of his.

'Oh that dum dum ' I scoffed as I continue to look around and checked the time on a classic huge wall clock, it was 4.47, 'I guess I got too absorbed in talking.'

Lee has been my friend for as long as I remember along with some other friends, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Shikamaru,and Kiba. He accepted the fact that I was gay and never judged me for it, the same goes for the others.

I sat down on one of those single table with two one-person sofas across from each other, and just wait while constantly looking at the time.

《♤》

15 minutes passed. 'Maybe he got caught in traffic, It is the holidays ' I thought optimistically. I sighed while playing my phone, an IPhone 5S.

As I said I'm just another poor college student, I can't afford one of those IPhone 7 I'd rather use the money for months worth of ramen.

Mhm ramen~

'I should get that later, back to the topic, where is he anyway? Maybe I should text him.'

20 minutes. 'Ok I sent him a text and he hasn't replied yet. Maybe he's in a really bad traffic with all the snow and shit and he's that person who refuses to text and drive. Im sure he'll come.'

Even so, I start to doubt his arrival. 'No, don't worry he'll come... Right?' '

50 minutes. But boy was I wrong. Still no text, no call, no signs of showing up. Nothing.

I was very uncomfortable as people are already staring awkwardly at me. Some have sympathetic faces, a face which I despise.

Some even came after me but already ate, paid their bills and left.  Quite a lot actually.

1 hour. Ok now I'm pretty sure that I'm officially stood up. *sigh* whatever it's that pale ass crop top wearing jerk's lost, missing a chance with a hot piece of meat like me. *points to self *

53 minutes. "Excuse me sir, I'm afraid I'll have to take your order or I'll have to ask you to exit." The brown haired waitress informed, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Oh right, right sorry, I'll ge-" as I was about to explain my pathetic situation and get my ass out if this place, I was cut short by someone. Rude.

"Hey babe, sorry for being late I got caught in traffic." said a handsome stranger pulling me into a warm hug, it was pleasant and warm until I snapped out of my daze.

"Who ar-" I was stopped abruptly, again. Honestly how rude.

"Just play along dobe." he whispered into my ear with a husky voice that makes me blush and a scent that drives me mad.

'Hmph that teme how dare he! ' I pouted, but despite my protests I went along. Not knowing why.

"Yes we will order in a while, now if you would excuse us." He said to the waitress, releasing me from our embrace, not gonna lie I was disappointed.

Wait what? Did I say disappointed? I didn't right? *sigh* I did, didn't I? Well fuck.

The waitress quickly nodded and gave us the menus before heading back into the kitchen leaving me and the (hot) stranger alone, sitting across each other surrounded with an awkward silence.

Now what?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Author's Note

Hey! So..what'd you think of my first chapter? Bad? Good? Horrible?

Either way, thanks for reading please give me critics and advices so I can improve more.

I apologise for any misspelled words or misused punctuations, its my first book so have mercy.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and follow me!

I do not in any way at all own Naruto or it's characters all rights reserved to Masashi Kishimoto!
I only own the plot and maybe some future upcoming OCs

Thanks again!

Xoxo,

Published in《31.12.2016》
Happy New Year!

-CKate ♤