Third Encounter.

Sorry I'm just feeling quite narcassisticw today >< [Sorry about my fugly face though :p] ....

*ehem* *ehem*

And as I said, I will try to keep updating regularly and will do my best in my upcoming chapters and stories!

Also this is dedicated to all my readers out there! Ayyy (Hi)

Hope you like this chappie and stay awesome!

[LANGUAGE WARNING. SWEARING EVERYWHERE. HIDE YO FAM. HIDE YO KIDS. ITS COMING.]

Enjoy!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Naruto's P.O.V.

Huh. He isn't such an asshole after all. I mean anyone would've thought that after the 'Hn' thing and his straight faces.

'He should consider himself lucky, he was almost on my 'Fuck-this-person-list.' Because I'm not a fan of rude people if you haven't guessed.

And that is a list you don't wanna be in. Trust me. But hey, offering a ride home scored him big points, saving his duckbutt hair from that list.

'Oh who am I kidding? Saving me from the situation already made him seem like a good person.'

An asshole. But a good one. Unlike Sai, I mean Sai is also an asshole but with a touch of douchebag-ery and a splash of honey-sweet motherfuckery. Just my cup of tea in assholes I wanna kill. *mentally sips a cup of tea*

BUT even so, that does not explain why he's on my couch. Sleeping. Like a doofus. Instead of doing what I asked him to yesterday.

Uggh. Another problem to deal with.

>~<

"Hey...hey...oi....OI." I said slapping his face. 'Deep sleeper eh? *sighs* oh well he deserves to take a nap as a reward for not raping me I guess.' I shuddered at the thought.

But instead of preparing and going to school here I am crouching down, and mindlessly looking at his face. Well guess I'm skipping today.

'As if looking at his face will help him get rid of my problems.' I scoffed.

I wished it would though. I wish it would.

As I absent-mindedly drag his hair away from his face, his eyes shot wide open at the contact. Which of course scared the shit out of me.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed falling back while panting like a madman. And shit. Landing on my back too? Ugh this bastard.

"Ahh. My ear," he complained while covering his ears. "Can't you quiet down? Your loud obnoxious screaming voice isn't something I want to hear first thing in the morning, dobe. I prefer the one yesterday." He smirked.

I blushed hearing the last comment. Until I went back from La La Land.

It's a great place. You should visit it sometimes. Anyway.

"Wha-?" First of all, how dare he. Second of all, I fell on my back because of him. And third this is my room for fuck's sake, and you do not disrespect me in my own room. You just don't.

What happened to the sweet, gentle (yet asshole-y) guy yesterday? *sigh* 'Well it was too good to be true.'

Hot and kind. A very rare combination in people.

"Oh shut up teme." I got up as I was already annoyed and pissed. I walked slowly while holding my back towards the bathroom.

Damn my back. "Wait here while I freshen up."