Fifth Encounter.

Hey! How are you? Hope you're doing fantastically amazing! 😁

This is dedicated to all my readers,voters, commenters, and followers out there!! [Hello]

I have a message at the end of this chapter. Please read it!

Enjoy!

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Naruto's P.O.V.

"N-Naru *pant* i-it isn't *pant* what it looks like.."

"Oh yeah? Well it looks to me like you're trying to kiss me."

He stood there dumbfounded, his panting stopped and calmy said,
"Then it is what it looks like."

'This bastard.' I swear I was so mad you could literally see the veins popping in my head.

And while he was standing there proudly, out of anger I swung my fist at him, which sadly he dodged.

"What was that?"

"Let me help you with that. I was trying to hit you with my fist. Meaning that I was trying to?"

"Punch me?" He finished.

"Aww good boy." I said as I punched him again. Well at least tried to.

"Don't be mad my Kitsune." He said grabbing my fist and pulls me towards him until our faces were just inches apart.

Suprised by our sudden position, instead of pushing him away I just had to get distracted and look at his face. How smart. [Note Sarcasm]

'Though..has he always look this...attractive?' I thought as I looked upwards. Hey it's not my fault that this bastard is taller than me.

I then looked at his thin, smirking lips that was just tempting.

《♤》

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I smirked as I noticed him staring at my lips.

"Watch where you look, Kitsune."

"U-Uh..I-I.." He blushed, looking away and just by looking at his pouty, big lips that was just waiting to be kissed. Tempts me.

"Is this what you were looking for?" I grabbed his chin, gently lift it upwards and kissed him right there.

《♤》

Naruto's P.O.V.

'What. The. Fuck. Is. He. Doing.'

Yet despite that thought. I don't hate it, instead I welcomed it with open arms. Well in this case, open mouth. Almost.

I stood there frozen, as he licked my bottom lip.

And which I know I'm not an expert at kissing but, I'm pretty sure it means he wants to take this to the next level. Which I don't have any experience at. Well at least for now.

So to tease him I closed my lips shut. Not letting him pass through.

'Heh. Serves you right teme.'

That is until he growled, his hands ran up my shirt, rubbing my torso.

I gasped, he took this chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth.

And after what it seems for hours. "Fuck~" Was all I moaned before I blacked out.

^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^

Author's Note

Kitsunes I am very sorry for the very late update. I'm just having some problems right now.

Sorry. Thanks for reading though. I'll try harder on the next chapter.
I promise.

Sorry for the weekly excuse, I'm just feeling troubled at the moment.

Sorry.

Xoxo,

Published in《07.02.2017》

-CKate ♤