Sixth Encounter.

Dont worry this is not another April Fools trick. Im finally back!

This is dedicated to my readers who have supported me and giving me support! Thanks!

Anyway without anymore hinderence enjoy!

-------------

I gasped, he took this chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth.

"Hnn~" Was all I moaned before I blacked out.

╭∩╮╭∩╮╭∩╮╭∩╮╭∩╮╭∩╮╭∩╮

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I was enjoying myself, well I was. Until I realised he stopped fighting back.

Well I was happy at first because I though that he finally gave in, but it turned downhill when I realise I had to literally hold his whole body.

"Naru you ok?" I then started to shake him. "Naru?" He didn't
respond. I then checked for his breathing.

'He fainted didn't he? Yes. Yes he did. Dammit Sasuke you need to be careful with him.' I sighed to myself as I was carrying him bridal style to his apartment. Through the unlocked front door.

'Why didn't he lock the door? It's not that safe here. And I wouldn't want anyone to harm him. Not even a single piece of his hair. ' I possesively thought to myself, 'Though if someone did I would not hesitate to gurantee them a slow and painful death.'

Haha. Yes how delightful. They better back the fuck off my angel.

As I walked in, I looked around, It was a normal sized room, but I can say the fact that it is very messy in here. But overall it was not that bad.

I saw another door in which I hope leads to his bedroom.

It's a white plain coloured door with a few dark spots here and there, with a bronze coloured door knob which is quite jiggly.

'Well here goes nothing,' I thought as I opened it, ' Jackpot.'

Thankfully it is his bedroom or else I would have to search around his apartment. Which I have no complaints because I can carry him all I want without being questioned.
Plus he's light as a feather which brings me the question.

'Has he been eating properly? I mean he's not all bones, but he's too light for someone his size. I mean he is pretty tall,' I grew worried.

' Agh..I will fat him up. No worry. Well not too fat, but I cant leave his body like this. He'll get sick easily,' I was determined, 'Yea that sounds good now I have more reasons to see and spend time with him. I'll even cook for him.'

I felt him moving in my arms, while still breathing steadily.

'Oh God what did I do to deserve this blessing to meet this adorable angel. MY adorable angel.'

"Mmm...nyasuke." Naruto whispered while rubbing his face on my chest, still sleeping with a drool on his face.

'GOD THIS IS TOO MUCH. I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS CRUEL TEST ?'

By now my blood is rushing to my nose attempting to escape.

←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→

A/N -

Hey guys sorry for the 2+ month break. As I said in my last chapter I was dealing with some issues..well I didn't actually finish it, but I thought it would be mean of me to forget this story.

Also I'm sorry for the very short chapter you see, Im still trying to recover from..something. But dont worry its not an illness or anything, so please dont worry.

Anyway thanks for sticking with me so far thanks to you we have now reached 500+ views! I never thought I would make it this far, but hey we did it!

Thanks my Kitsune(s) look forward to the next chappie!

Xoxo,

Published in《01.04.2017》

-CKate ♤