Fourth Encounter.

Hello my little Koneko(s). We reached 100+ reads!! Yasss.

I can't thank you guys enough! Thank you for supporting me this far and I hope you'll stay with me XD

And as promised here is the fourth chapter! Hope you'll like it!

Enjoy!

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"KYAAAA" he screeched.

Then silence surrounded us again.

He was blushing, I was still covering my nose and my nosebleed isn't showing signs of stopping either, not after that cute sound he made.

Well isn't this awkward?

And I may have messed up hearing problems but I'm sure that I heard that before..

When was it again? Oh yeah it was yesterday.

What happened anyway?

.

.

《♤》

.

.

~FlashBack~
[Finally! Who else is psyched? I know I am. Whoop. Whoop. 😘]

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Thank you, it was very pleasant." I smiled.

"Uhh..it's quite dark outside may I drive you home?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

He looked shocked but then nodded, blushing in the process.

I smirked. 'He looks so..so..tempting right now..too tempting.'

[Guess what's gonna happen?😋]

As I leaned closer, my hands wrapped itself around his cheek and waist, it fits perfectly just like it belongs there.

His breath hitched, aware of my intentions, his hands on my chest, his cheeks blushing a darker shade of red if that was even possible.

He closed his eyes that was filled with so much emotions.

'He wants it too huh?'

I leaned closer, and as I tilted his chin up with my hand, closing the gap between us.

He squealed, "KYAAAA", and pushed me away. Turning himself around and ran to who knows where?

Well that certainly was not the response I expected.

Realising what just happened I quickly jumped in my car and drove after him.

He shouldn't have gotten far, right? Wrong. I couldn't have even spot him if it wasn't for his blonde striking hair glowing in the night.

Wait let me repeat that. Glowing and dashing through the night like a speeding car's headlight on the sidewalk.

'Ah. There he is.' I quickly drove beside him, opened my window, and tried to persuade him to come in. After all it's freezing outside and I don't want him to get sick.

Well, not exactly suprisingly, but because of his thick-headedness, we had been negotiating back-and-forth until we had arrived at his apartment. Which meant the negotiation failed.

"Oh come on Naru. Don't be mad." I said pleadingly as I got out of my car and grabbed his arm.

Me? An Uchiha pleading? Now that was suprising. What has he done to me?