Second Encounter.

Hello! Sorry for the long wait [Please don't kill me!]

I just had my first day of school and some love problems.
[Yes, even a potato like me has love problems.]

But I will try to do my best to update more regularly!

Enjoy!

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"So..uh." He said breaking the silence.

I peeked up from the menu and finally looked at him. And Lord was he perfect.

Blond silky messy hair brighter than the Sun, deep blue cerulean eyes that seems to drown you in it's colour, a perfectly rounded shaped face, with unique whisker-like scars on top if his cheeks, and to top it all off..that breathtaking smile of his that seems to lighten up the whole room. And it unconsiously makes me smile as well.

"My name is Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto what's yours?" He asked, holding his hand out for a handshake.

'Uzumaki Naruto huh? A weird name but, oddly it suits him perfectly.'

"Hn. The name's Sasuke Uchiha." I replied shaking his hand.

"So..what makes you uh..come here I guess?" He sheepishly asked.

"Hm. What? Oh uh..I saw that you got stood up so I uh..came to save you? I hope I'm right, wait no I don't mean that I'm hope that you got stood up, I mean I hope that I did not disturb you while you wait for your date. Uhh..I mean--"

"Pfftt. What's up with that? Thanks though. " He began to laugh uncontrollably, making me sit there blushing and dumbfounded by his angelic laughter. BABUMP. BABUMP

'W-What is this? What's happening to me? Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel like a mushy tomato? '

As these questions flew in my head he stopped laughing and apparently called one of the waitresses and started to order.

"Hey, hey you okay there Sasu?"j

Correction. A very blushing mushy tomato.

"Hm? Yeah I'm alright." Slightly blushing from the nickname.

"You sure? Your face is a little red." He asked looking a little worried as he stood from his seat.

"Yeah I'm sure I'm fine Naru." I cooed

"Oh..u-uhm...alright." He blushed and finally sat back down. Looking away from my eyes.

How cute.

"Uhmm...excuse me sirs but I am going to need your orders." The same waitress who stood and witnessed us act like a couple, inquired while blushing madly.

"Oh right. I'm going to have one of your ramen specials, the large one!" He said excitedly as she wrote it down on her notepad.

"And I'll have one Spagetti with extra tomato sauce." I said nonchalantly.

"Alright will that be all sirs?" We nodded. "Alright then, it will be one Ramen Special and one Spagetti. What will be your drinks? And may I offer you in one of our newe-"

After we ordered our drinks the waitress finally leaves.
(Sorry just too lazy to continue :p)

"So uh..wanna exchange phone numbers?" He asked sweetly.

"Uh..yeah, yeah sure why not?" I replied taking out my phone.

"Great!" He smiled. Oh God. That smile, it's contagious.

《♤》

Shortly after we exchange phone numbers our food and drinks came. We finished it suprisingly fast and began to walk out after splitting the bill.

And man can he eat. He was legit chowing down those noodles as if it was his first meal in months. It wouldn't suprise me if it was.

"Erh..thanks Sasuke, for hanging out with me today." He said turning around.

"N-No it's alright really. I should be the one to thank you."

"Hahahaha. No thank you." He laughed.

"Haha. No thank YOU Naru~" I replied.

"NO, thank YOU TEME!" He persisted.

"NO, THANK YOU DOBE!" I argued back and was actually surprised that I was was thanking someone by yelling, which is not an Uchiha-like thing to do. At all.

He smirked.

He fucking smirked like this was some kind of shitty contest. Oh it's on.

And after countless of yelling-thanking and bickering back and forth, we finally stopped and bursted out laughing of how we were acting like children.

.

《♤》

.

Naruto P.O.V.
(You guys been waiting for this? XP No? Ok.. *whimper*)

I stayed silent as I looked into his deep obsidian eyes.

"So I'll text you later?" He asked.

"Yeah..that would be great. Thanks again." I replied as I started to walk back to my apartment.

But I slowed down, turned around and just as I saw him getting into his car I just ran. I don't know why but I just did.

"H-Hey what's wrong Naruto? You forgot something? What happened?" He asked looking worried as I was holding my knees panting.

I mean who wouldn't be worried if someone was running straight at you at night alone? I know I would.

"Yeah this."

《♤》

Sasuke's P.O.V. (Anddd we're back XD)

I stood there astonished of what he did. His hand around my neck and somehow my hand unconciously slithered itself around his slim waist.

We were...

.

.

Hugging. (What'd ya expect? :p)

It wasn't just a friendly hug, I can tell. It was different from our first one. There was just this tension to it. As I was about to tighten the hug, he stopped and lets go.

"Uh..sorry about that I-I just I'll just go-" he blushed and was about to run.

"W-Wait." I quickly grabbed his arm before he ran and turned him around. I can't quite tell since it's dark out but I'm pretty sure he's blushing.

Cute.

"Thank you, it was very pleasant." I smiled.

"Uhh..it's quite dark outside may I drive you home?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

He looked shocked but then nodded, blushing in the process.

I smirked.

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?

><><><><><><><><><><

Hope you like it and please Vote, Comment, and Follow if you do.

Also please send me advices and critics so I can improve better and please tell me what you think.

Well that's it for now.

Thanks again!
Buh-Bye.

Xoxo,

Published in《15.01.2017》

-CKate ♤