You Kill Me (In A Good Way) (Sleeping With Sirens)

{Taylor POV}

Beep, Beep, Beep..

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the wall clock. 6:01 a.m. I groaned and rolled over to face my wall. I didn't want to go to work today. It's not that I don't like my job, because I do. All my co workers and I are great friends and we manage to have fun while working. But I would rather do nothing than earn money. But I need to help out with rent so I'm kind of stuck.

I rolled over again and sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I walked to my closet and picked out my A Day To Remember tank top and a pair of ripped purple shorts with my other essentials and headed for the bathroom. I turned on the shower and began to undress. The warm water caressed me as I stepped in. This is where I go and when I'm having a bad day. My shower. It helps me relax and washed away my worries. I started to shampoo my hair when a name popped into my head.

Lyle.

I thought back to last night, remembering every little bit that happened. I bit my lip at the thought. What if he really didn't like me and was just trying to be nice? This has occurred to me in many situations and they all turned out to be true.

I finished cleaning myself off and stepped out off the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and another one around my head. I started to hum my favorite Sleeping With Sirens song as I dressed myself. When I started my makeup, the word came out of my mouth.

"But the harder things become, the harder you push away

Oh baby, Yeah baby, it kills me

You said it, you said it, I'll take you at your worst

Promises that you can't keep, it's getting harder to hold on

You said it, you said it, Don't ever let me fall

Don't give up because you're losing

You haven't lost."

When I finished my makeup, I stepped out of the bathroom, still humming You Kill Me (In A Good Way) while walking down the hall. I find my father sitting on the floor next to the coffee table where his Red Bull and laptop sat. He looked up from the monitor and gives me a smile. "Morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome," I joke as I head to the fridge to grab myself a Red Bull. I walk over to where he was and sat down next to him, opening my Red Bull. "Whatcha doing?"

"Looking for concert tickets," he said smiling at me. Once he found out that his favorite band Slipknot was going on tour, he's been looking for dates near us for over months now. So far, no luck.

I took the towel off my head and and began to run through the knots in my hair with my fingers. "I bet tickets well come up soon. Just watch."

"You said that last month," my father said, still looking at his laptop.

I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. He kissed my wet hair. "What time do you have to be at work?"

I looked at the time on the laptop. "8."

"Need a ride?" he asked.

"Nah, I need to stop for gas anyway."

"If you insist."

I lifted my head off his shoulder and kissed his temple. "I love you, daddy."

My father looked at me. "I love you too, princess," he said smiling.

I got up and walked into my bedroom. I went to my closet to grab my black Vans and some no-show socks. I stopped in front of my tall mirror to examine myself. I grabbed a beanie off of my dresser and applied it on my head. I picked up my purse hanging on my door handle and walked to the living room. "See ya later, homie," I say to my father as I put on my shoes and try to find my keys in my purse.