finders keepers, losers weepers

"Morning, Motor Babies and Petrol Heads. We survived the night and the storms, with only 3 ghosts.

The ground is a little colder with you in it.

I've been receiving questions on who Wicked Sandstorm is.

Not someone you want to know, Crash Queens. She'd agree with that..."

Umbrella Vampire sits on the edge of the window, letting sand make home in her hair and wind fill her lungs with dust.

"You're gonna get sand in my room."

"It's imbedded in our pores, Party. There's no way to escape it."

She climbs off the window as Party sits on the edge of the bed.

"Yea, well, it's midnight and I'm pretty fucking tired, so why don't you find somewhere else to sleep?"

"I'll go see of Ghoul will let me sleep with him."

Her lips curve into a smirk at the sentence.

"No. You sleep on the floor."

"Party, please. I'm not doing that. I'm a lady."

"Oh yea. Cause a lady threatens the one person that could save Her life."

"We're not doing this now."

Her facade is dropping, the sleepier she gets.

"Listen, man. I'm tired. I'm sorry for how I act. It's just, not all of us are as lucky as you, when it comes to groups."

"I'll take the floor. "

He runs his fingers through his hair, making it worse.

"No, you're gonna sleep in this bed, I'm gonna sleep in this bed. Because I'm freaking cold and these blankets are shit."

He raises an eyebrow at her statements, but complies anyway.

The lay with their backs pressed together, limbs stretched out.

¬¬¬¬

Party opens his eyes and sees Umbrella facing him. Her eyes are wide open.

"You know what else is a ghost story?" she asks, pressing the gim barrel to his head.

He gulps, and is frozen with fear.

"You."

The trigger is pulled.

¬¬¬¬

Party jerks up in the bed, almost falling. Umbrella is still asleep, curled into a fetal position, her arms curling around her head.

Her back is still to him.

He shakes his head, trying to shake the dream away. A strangled noise comes from Umbrella as she pulls herself into a tighter ball, keeping her head pressed down.