if you loved me, why'd you leave me

Umbrella opens her eyes and sees Party standing over her.

"I don't love you." he spits, walking around her, "Even if I did have any affection toward you, it was crushed when you started hooking-up with Fun Ghoul."

"Party, I'm-"

"Shut it!!"

He back-hands her, and she's sent sprawling to the ground.

"Party-"

"What did I say?!?!"

A fist connects with her cheek, causing her to bite on her lip, blood pooling on her mouth.

"Don't talk, traitor."

¬¬¬¬

"It's not your fault."

"Jet, I tried to shoot her."

"That wasn't you!! It was the reaction to whatever you saw."

Party runs his hands through his hair.

"I saw a...I don't even know. It was Umbrella, but there was something...glowing in her stomach. It was pouring out of her eyes and mouth..."

¬¬¬¬

Korse grins as Umbrella whimpers away from video of Party Poison and the Killjoys.

She's been kept on a carefully monitored drip of F.E.A.R. serum. It takes the fears from even the deepest, darkest, parts of your mind, and projects them in front of you.

It's sort of like mentally induced MPD or Dissociative Personality Disorder.

Your fears are manifested into a person or object that isn't really there.

A nurse straps Umbrella down to a chair and leans her head forward, carefully removing the drip tube from the back of her neck.

Korse tapes a new IV in. Its flushing the F.E.A.R. from her veins, but not the memories or the feelings.

"Do you remember your name?" he asks, talking softly, and kneeling in front of her.

"N-No."

"It's LuElla."

"Ella..."

"Not quite. But close. You've seen how bad the Killjoys are Ella. Will you help us take care of them?"

"Yes."

¬¬¬¬

"How are we supposed to get her back, Party? The effects of that mask are still wearing off."

"We have to."

He carefully stands from the booth and walks toward the front door, leaning heavily against the frame.

"Party." Kobra grips his brothers shoulders, "The Trans-Am got damaged in the fight. I'm going to pick up some parts. You need to stay here in the mean-time."

Party huffs loudly and sits down.

¬¬¬¬

-Three Months-

"Spy 910 is on their way." Korse looks at Ella, who's tying up her boots.

Her hair is bleached to a pale-blonde. A nurse sprays a packet of real blood over her as She squeezes her eyes shut.

"Is this really necessary?" She asks, spitting blood into the puddle collecting around her boots.

"It is if we want to sell that we just dropped you in the desert for dead. Spy 910 will pick you up and take you back to the Killjoys. You know what to do from there."

Ella nods.

It took 3 months to break her in. Now its time to unleash DESTROYA on the Killjoys.

Update woohooo!!!