the search-lights find is drinking by the mausoleum door

Umbrella sits on the roof of the diner, her face toward the sunset. Her eyes are closed and she's just soaking in the rays.

"Y'know that's dangerous."

"Yes."

Party sits next to her, leting his legs dangle down.

"I miss you." He whispers, the sun dipping behind the horizon, burying itself in the damned sand.

"I know, Party. I miss you too."

"Then stay. Stay with me tonight."

"But Ghoul-"

"It's doesn't matter, Umbrella. I m-miss you."

"Party?"

An airy gasp leaves the young Killjoys lips as he falls forward, toward the edge of the roof.

"Party!!"

Umbrella grabs his arm, and he's dangling over the edge. She presses her heels to the slight edge and pushes back, trying to pull him up.

She gets his top half over and pulls on his belt-loops to get her other half.

"Jet!!" She yells, "Party passed out!!"

He comes running up to the roof. The sky I'd darkening and stars are beginning to show themselves, but Party"s eyes stay closed.

¬¬¬¬

"What could've triggered this?" Kobra asks, pacing.

"He was pushed into the leader position too soon. Along with the stress of Umbrella's capture." Jet says, closing the door to Party's room, "Without heavy medical supplied or at the very least, a fluids IV, I might not ne able to get him back on his feet."

"How long have we missed this?" the blond asks, tugging at his hair.

"Three months." Fun speaks up, "He wouldn't give up watch either. Too much work. Not enough rest."

¬¬¬¬

Umbrella lays next to Party Poison, as he murmurs, restlessly, in his sleep.

Fun Ghoul and Jet Star are making a run to the motel Zone 3, hoping to find the IV there. If not, they'll have to go towards Zones 1 and 2.

Kobra is standing watch.

Umbrella reaches up and runs her hands through Party's hair, rhythmically. He seems to calm down slightly, but his chapped lips still move with unheard words.

Umbrella hopes they find the IV in Zone 3. To save Party.

So he'll be there when DESTROYA is finally released.

Short I Know!! Sorry!!