Honors and AP kids

Not all AP and Honors kids are bad... it's just like 98.8% of them. If you fall in like the 2.2% away from the kiddos. Be proud. Stay in school and keep those grades up. Work hard for what you believe in. 💕

Now for the 98.8% of you...
First of all little newsflash for you. Just because you take AP or Honors classes DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE SMART. It also doesn't give you the right to be a complete asshat to everyone else ethier.

Now I'm in AP •Big shocker that this piece of roadkill garbage made it in an AP class• and I cannot stand walking into my 2nd Period AP Literature and Composition class.

It's the second day of school and I walk in and sit down. First of all tell me why this group of Starbucks drinking, monogram wearing, cookie cutter, I buy all my clothes from Simply Southern and Hollister wearing girls; as soon as I sit down whisper in their little group that I "Look like I'm in the wrong class". I sit in the seat farthest away from everyone in the class. These little girls keep talking shit to this day.

What do I do? It's my senior year and I've been in the SROs office a good 15, 16 times. I've been so close to dragging people who want to try me but I need to get a degree and get my diploma so I sit my ass down and let it go. The little girls have been talking shit about me the whole year. Not to mention they called me ghetto. Ghetto really because I don't dress preppy and talk shit. I don't let people disrespect me. Oh I'm sorry you discount Regina Gorge wannabe, the ignorance coming out of your mouth right now is nasty. Don't call people ghetto. *Deep inhale*

Petty side note: If you're going to talk shit about my hair needing to be colored blonde because my roots are showing... you need to make sure your hair is in check. I don't know why some people are coming for me but they look like they let a kindergartner attempt to give you a bob hair cut but you look like you got lego blocks for hair. Try again.

Anyways we have to have these Socratic seminars. Cool. I like to explain myself. The class is made for reading works and breaking them down and explaining you stance on it. Now there's AP kiddos. AP kiddos are supposed to be smart right. WRONG. I have never herd so much stupidity come out of some people's mouth and I watch Keeping up with Kardashians.

I'm not being an asshole people have said the dumbest things in this class. I've lost brain cells being in the class listening to some people talk. Anyways we had a question on LGBT equality... (I don't care about your stance. But we can all probably agree that LGBT people still don't have equal rights, they can still are discriminated against and fired.)

Somebody in our class decided to open their mouth and say that LGBT people have and always have been equal to Straight people.

Now I got a little mad at that statement because it was ignorant. It's also not the first ignorant thing that's been said in that classroom. So I disagree (the class is shocked for some ungodly reason). I go off and give tons of valid reasons why they haven't always been equal. I am in literal tears because I'm so angry that someone was so ignorant and blind to a situation.

THIS FUCKING GIRL SPEAKS UP, CUTS ME OFF AND GOES "what about polygamous marriages. They get discriminated against?" Like excuse you but I was speaking first of all and secondly that had nothing to do with what the question asked. I then turned at her and asked "Do they get kicked out from colleges or told they can't bring their date to prom?" She replied "I don't know"

I had never been so heated a day in my life. Now keep in mind I wasn't mad at her for arguing the point. I was mad because people were being ignorant. Anyways the class didn't like that. Oh well.

Furthermore every single time we work on group work people don't want me in their group. You know that's dandy. We had group work to do in our class that was meant for 4 and I did it by myself.

When I handed my group work with just my name on it my teacher asked me "who was in your group?" I told her "Me". I placed it on the podium and walked away.

This has happened on more than one occasion. Also every single time that I'm "forced" to do group work. If I'm not working with a friend of mine who makes it tolerable in my class, I'm littearly doing all the work. Like no fuck you I'm not letting you take credit when I did all of the work.

I sit by myself and all these stuck up people look at me. Like yes I'm doing work by myself since y'all wanna be judgmental I'm gonna be petty and make my A in that class.

Furthermore tell me how when we read books in that class. I'm the only one that speaks up after we take the quiz and go over the questions. I'm not the first one to speak as soon as she asks ethier.

I wait and it dead silent. Cricket cricket. Like answer the damn question. I answer them because my moms not wasting the tax dollars on y'all to sit around and not care. I'm trying to graduate.

I walk in that class every single day and I HATE it. I always looked pissed off or bored or depressed like I'm about to jump out the window or some shot. My teacher always asks me "Are you okay?"

Like the fuck are you oblivious or some shit. You see these kiddos clearly don't like me. I'm gonna be all giggles and smiles.

It's okay though because honestly, I keep my head in the books, study and work my ass off to get my grade in that class. I don't care that they don't like me. Boohoo cry me a river. When I get my diploma and walk across that stage they're going to look stupid.

Like live your life and stop trying to hate and judge people. Be positive, get good grades. Don't worry about why I'm in this class. Worry about yourself and prosper and do great things.

Okay I'm done now. Into the trash can of my life this goes.

Ps: I drew the smiley face on the Trashcan. Not gonna call myself Picasso or anything but hey...