People who talk shit: Part 2

If you have a problem with somebody. Calmly approach them away from other people and solve you problems like adults......
Or not you can just talk shit about someone behind a phone screen and never to their face because your a hamster of a person. I mean it's cool.

Lol no it's not stop being a weenie.

If you're going to talk shit about someone please don't be a social media gangsta. You look EXTRA dumb starting irrelevant drama for everyone to see. 

Stop trying to act hard on social media. 99.99% of y'all that try that ethier A. cannot back up what you're saying and end up getting your ass beat for talking shit or B. End up looking STUPID because you can't communicate your problems like functioning members of society.  You're wasting oxygen. Please stop.

I'm just trying to help you.

Why... what makes you think it's a good idea to talk shit on the internet about other people.? People who you see everyday? I got a little secret to tell you...

People like People who give you jobs so you don't end up being a crusty bum ass sea urchin who's eating 5 day old spaghettio's looks to see what your dumb ass posts on social media.

People who talk shit online a lot are most likely gonna cause problem in the workplace and you're most likely not going to get hired. You're probably not the kind of person they want to represent there company. Kind of hard when you need a job to survive huh. Let me spell it out for the people who are confused. It's okay. Sometimes the shopping mall is open but nobody is shopping yet. It's okay.

EMPLOYERS CAN SEE WHAT YOU POST ON SOICAL MEDIA AND YOU STARTING DRAMA PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA

So you probably shouldn't do that. I'm not a doctor or anything but I wouldn't recommend it.

Handle your problem like an adult because you look weak and immature otherwise.