Cheaters

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER, YO BOYFRIEND YO GIRLFRIEND, BAE, OR BOO......
LEAVE.

I cannot stand when somebody has the audacity to cheat on another human being.

First of all that makes you a shitty person. There is never an excuse to cheat on your partner ever. If someone else makes you happy then be with them.

Honestly like not only are you being a huge dingus to your partner because you're lying to them about how you actually feel you're cheating on them.
That's not okay.

Well I don't want to hurt there feelings....

BOI... fuck their "feelings" (this sounds harsh give it a second)

Listen if it's not working out or you're doing trying leave. You're hurting both parties in a relationship when you're not happy. So if you don't want to "hurt their feelings" leave.

You're giving them the opportunity to find someone who can actucally be happy with them. That's not a bad thing.

You both deserve happiness but cheating isn't the answer.

Cheating is a bullshit cop out for you not to pull your big boy and big girl panties on and take responsibility for what's going on.

It also makes you look like a huge douche.

Also if you cheat on someone and you're happy with them you're a fucking asshole. Like if you want to be single stay single. Fuck you, you're littearly low grade garbage.

Fuck you for hurting people and causing them to have trust issues you fucking banana hamster asshole.

If you're not happy leave don't cheat. Period.

                                        K-Bye