People who talk shit :Part 1

I absolutely cannot stand people who tear down other people for no reason. Nothing makes me want to Sparta kick a bitch flying down two flights of stairs more than people who tear down other people.

It is so disgusting and revolting. I don't know how many times I've walked into a class and I see a group of girls and even boys sometimes huddled around the phone looking at a girl and tearing them down.

They are nitpicking every flaw about them. Talking about rumors they've herd. Making fun of body parts. Ironically it always seems to be girls who are pretty too.

You're pretty and you're tearing down somebody else . Well your physically attractive or were before the sewage of your mouth started pouring out. Now you're just nothing. You're littearly garbage. I don't respect you at all.

I understand your insecure. Believe me I was that girl. I know what it feels like to be insecure but you don't have to tear other people down to feel better. It's funny because they always do it in little cliques too. Insecure bitches always have to be in flocks like little sheep.

It's honestly so sad. Get over yourself and do better. I promise you it's not cute. You look stupid because while you're hating on somebody else that person is probably prospering.

I littearly laugh when these little sheep are crying because they talk all this shit about about somebody else and when somebody won't be with them or somebody doesn't like them and starts talking shit they are boohoo crying.

You deserve it. That's what your basic bully ass gets. Don't fucking dish out what you can't take.

Go in a mirror and look at yourself. Like honestly 100% of these people are so beautiful and you don't even realize it. Look in a mirror. Love yourself and your body and stop tearing other people down. Put people up. It's feels 100000000000000000X better than picking out insecurities about somebody else.