Chapter 1

Willows dad is working for the upper class to fix things. He can fix boats, deck, sink, docks, fences, doors, you name it. He can fix it and the pays good to. He can earn up to $5,000 in tips because he's that good. Everyone likes him even though he is in the poor class. They invited him to party's and dinner. One day he's fixing up Sam and Mary Lecter's deck of stairs.
"How are the stairs coming along George." Mary said smiling at him.
Mary is old but very energetic person in her 60s.
"There great I'm done if you what to try to walk on them." George said with a smile and putting his tools away. So she did and hoped on them to test it's stable condition. "That fantastic George I know I can count on you. Hey is your daughter Willow okay. Heard that she got shot." She said with Curiosity. "Yes she did and she doing fine. But she is staying with me for a year to recover. Thanks for asking." George likes the lector family. They have been nothing but nice and kind to him ever since he built their house and their nephew Hannibal house. "Your welcome. Maybe you can bring your daughter willow over I like to meet her." She said.
"Of course." Then in idea came to mind.
"Hey Mary are you still looking for someone to marry your nephew Hannibal." She nods her head. "Of course i am do you have someone in mind." He nods his head. "If you like he can go on a blind date with my willow if you what." She nods her head.
"Can I see a picture of her I want to see what I'm risking." He nods his head understanding what she might.

" He nods his head understanding what she might

^^willow Graham^^
He handed her his wallet. There was a picture of a beautiful girl looks to be in her early or late 20's.
"Oh George she's beautiful." She said eyes tearing up. "I think we should set them up." The both smile and talk about willow.
Wills pov
My fucking should hurts. I got shot there. It healed perfectly you can't see it but the pain is there. I'm so fucking piss is that I'm jobless for a fucking year. The only good thing about this is I get to see my dad. I hope he is doing ok before I left for college. Mom passed away. I told him I can stay and go to college there in Louisiana but he said I should live my dream and I did until I got shot.
"Everyone please buckle your seatbelt were about to land in Louisiana airport. Have a good day." The intercom speaks out. I rolled my eyes at "have a good day".
Few minutes pass.
I went to the baggage claim to get my bag. I use to live in New Orleans but since I got shot I'm moving back into my dads house until a year is up. Then moving into a house somewhere I'm happy. I don't have dogs but my dad does it's a old girl name pink. Don't ask me, my dad named her that.
I got all my things. Just then I hear "willow" it's my dad. He ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. I miss him so much. Tears ran down my face. "Daddy I'm back I miss you." I cried and wiping my tears away. We gathered my things and head to his red jeep. "Oh willow there's so much to tell you. But there's something I need to tell you." I look at him. "Daddy please don't tell me your dying." I was about to cry. "No. Fuck no I'm not dying girl." He laughed. Then I started laughing. "Then what daddy." We stop at a red light. "I set you up on a blind date." He said. My heart dropped. "What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You." I yelled and pause at each word. What the fuck was he thinking. "Willow I have reasons." Dad said. "Ok find what are the reasons." I told him. We stared to move again. "I want to not worry and I want grandchildren please." I took a breath. "Fine just this once just to give you a peace of mind if it goes bad I'm calling the shots." My never seen him so excited since mom died. "When is our date." I ask. "Today is Friday so this Thursday at 6:00 pm and he's picking you up. And he will be at our house exactly at 6:00. And he hates liars and people who are not on time. " he's tell me this. I'm picturing different types of guys that my dad is setting me up. We finally made it home. We unload the car to take things to my room. Right now it's noon. So I Organize my entire room and I was  done with everything at 7:30.  "Willow time to eat." Dad yells.
Me and Dad eat our dinner silently. When we're done I told my dad to go a head to sleep while I clean up. Once everything is clean. I went to take a nice hot shower and got ready to sleep. In my dream I saw a black stag. And that's how my nightmares and sleep walking began.
--------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote. Please tell me what you think I really do want to read your comments of what you think of this story.
Thanks for reading.