Chapter 3

Few days pass it was only Thursday night. Hannibal and Will's first date. But Will doesn't know that. Plus she didn't tell her father about the sleep walking accident and the mysterious man named Hannibal lector.
Wills pov
"My blind date is fucking tonight." I said out loud. My head hurts. I get out of the shower and put a towel over my head and body. And search for aspirin because to much thinking gives her Migraines. When she finally find some. She took two. She steps out of her bathroom towards her bed. She lays out her clothes before she took her hot warm shower.

 She lays out her clothes before she took her hot warm shower

^^^willows dress^^^^

^^^willows heels^^^I want to look as innocent as a rose

^^^willows heels^^^
I want to look as innocent as a rose. Because I don't want people knowing me I have a gift. And I don't want people to think that I'm capable of thinking being someone who thinks about killing people for a living. I think of myself as not pure person judging by my gift I was born. I hope I can find someone. Someone who won't judge me and someone who will love me for who I am. I'm crossing my fingers that Hannibal lector sexy man that helped me out few nights ago is my blind date. Just thinking about him makes my knees go weak. I'm blushing about Hannibal in bed naked. But I know I'm out of his league. It's 5:59 pm when I went downstairs. When I made it to the last step my dad looked at me and gives me his approval. Just then the doorbell ring. I looked at the clock it's exactly 6pm. My dad opened the and I can't believe who it was........
Hannibal pov
I got out of the shower I got super duper clean up. I can't stop saying 'I have a date with Willow' over and over at least 10 times. I'm excited and the surprise look she's going to give. I can't stop thinking about her eyes. So blue and so beautiful. My precious Willow. You will be fucking mine if I have to kidnap you. I will. So you can be mine forever. I got my 3 piece tuxedo on. I grab my keys locked everything and I mean everything don't want no one snooping where they shouldn't. I went to the car and go to the Graham's house. At exactly 6pm I knock on the door. I hope she's ready. When the door opened I see George Graham. We say hello to each other. Behind him was Willow she looks so innocent it make me want to cry. Her Beauty is like a picture or a painting and I love art. Willow to me is my art mine.
Willow pov
I'm shocked it's Hannibal. Fuck yes. I mean what the fuck. "Hello I'm Willow Graham. And you are." Giving him just pretend you don't know me. "Hello Willow. I'm Hannibal lector." We shake hands. "The two of you have fun and Willow be on your best behavior." My dad said dead serious smile look on his face. I nodded at him and walk to Hannibal's car. He's such gentleman. He opened my side of the car door no one had done that before. Not even my dad. I blushed. He notice me blushing. "Is everything okay Willow." I nodded my head yes. "I'm just surprise. Plus no one has opened a car door for me." I smiled. "I'm have and hope that you like surprises. Because I like to give surprises to people many different people." I nodded and smiled. "Just to let you know I like surprises." I said with a big smile. I hopped into his car. And closed my door side. And gets into the car. We're driving in complete silence.
Hannibal's pov
We're in silence. Hannibal think of something to talk about. "How old are you Willow." She doesn't look at me. "Please Hannibal call me Will. And to answer your question I'm 31. How about you." She said I love how her voice is like a siren. Beautiful creatures and Will is just like them. "Well Will I'm 41 years old." Will is shocked. And nodded her head. "Not fond of Eye contact are we." She's surprise and shakes her head no. "People's eyes are distracting and eyes are windows to the soul. And I'm not most people. I can see what people can't see and I can see to much." I'm shocked and I liked it. This beautiful girl is just like me we think the same things. The only problem is I can't show her that I kill people oh no not yet. I feel like a wolf who finds his mate and needs to protect them at any cost. Willow Graham you are going to be mine if you like or not.
We made it to the fancy restaurant.
Wills pov
We get out of the car and go in. Hannibal's hand never leaves my mid back. He guides me to the resumption table. Where a older woman standing at. "Hannibal lector welcome back are you dining alone or with someone." She said. "Just two Mrs. War." Hannibal said. She nods her head. "Of course Mr. Lector do you want to eat in your family private room or in a booth." She said getting the menus out. "The private room please." He saids. I just watched unable to speak because want can I say. "Of course this way Mr. Lector and miss." She nods at me I just stand their smile. I don't know what the fuck is going on. She leads us to a room that has a gold plate on the door that said 'Lector's private room'. Hannibal leads me to a chair and as a gentleman pulls the chair out for me to sit. I blushed. "Any thing to drink Mr. Lector." She says. I don't know what to eat or drink. I look at Hannibal's eyes and it's like he can read my mind. "We start with water and when the food is here then the best of your finest red wine please Mrs. War." Hannibal said holding my hand to try to calm my nerves. I must be a tomato because my face is on fire by blushing. The things this man can do to a girl. "Do you want to have your usual dinner or something else." Hannibal shook his head. "The usual please."
"Of course I'll be back." She said.
No ones pov
Their date was perfect. They got to know each other. Hannibal learns that Will likes dogs and someday she wants a pack of dogs at least 6 or 7. He also learns that she is in law in force meant and she got shot on a case. She has a scar on her shoulder where she was shot it's so tiny you can barely see it.
Will learns so much about Hannibal. He's a psychiatrist, he cooks his own food but since it's their first date. He wants to impress her. She also learns that he used to be a doctor a a hospital. She also learns he is also visiting here to. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
They are in a car parked on the side of the road talking about things. One moment they are talking the next moment Will is on top a Hannibal's lap grinding her hips into his growing cock.  Their making out hot and need. Hannibal's hands on her pulling her closer to him. Pushing his clothed growing cock into her hips their about to go the next level. But Wills ass accidentally hits the car horn. The both stop breathing hard. "We should." Hannibal said and Will agrees. "When's the wedding." She said she doesn't want to wait long. She wants him. No she needs him. "What do you want dear I'm your." Hannibal said kissing and licking her neck. "Two months." Will said. "July." Hannibal asked curiously at Will. "The resumption is on 4th of July big party and two weeks after that the wedding." Will looks at Hannibal. "What theme should we have." Hannibal said hands on her back going up and down slowly giving Will delicious shivers. "Fire and Ice." She moaning and grinding more on him. "Perfect you'll be fire and I'll be ice to cool you off." Will is moaning loudly and grinding on him hard rubbing her wet underwear on him. "Oh yes Hannibal." She licks her lips. "Do you want my hand on you love and Your hands on me." Will nods her head. Will unzipped Hannibal's pants pulling his hard cock out. While Hannibal pulls her dress pull so it's covering is hard cock. Hannibal slipped his hand inside her entendres. They pumping each moaning loudly and Kiss hard needy. They cum all over each other's hands. Hannibal put Wills cum in his mouth and Will does the same with Hannibal cum in her mouth. "You taste so good." Will said while but Hannibal's cock back in his pants. "And you my dear Will are mouth watering delicious." Hannibal said. Hannibal kiss her scar is where she was shot. "Beautiful. You. Are. So. Beautiful. Willow. Graham." Will look at him. They go back to their hot make out.
Few minutes later
Will goes back into her seat putting her seat belt on. Blushing and smiling. Hannibal dropped her off and home home. The last thing they remembered before sleep took them is. 'I can wait to marry you.'
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Please leave a like and a comment
Hope you like this story