Chaper 4

This chapter is super long I hope you will like it and enjoyed it. Thanks.
Ps oral and anal sex scenes are in this chapter.
----------------------------------------------
Two months has passed. It was time to set up for 4th of July and Hannibal and Will resumption. That's what Will and her dad got up early to set everything up. That went to town and buy lots of fireworks. Tonight is going to be spectacular for Hannibal and Will. They also when to the dress shop to pick Wills dress. (The picture on the top). Willow is like fire. She is also a firecracker. She has a fighting spirit.
Wills pov
List to get
~lights
~candles
~dress
~flats to match the dress
~flower crown for Willow
~sound system for DJ
At the dress store
"Let's have you try on the dress to make sure it fits okay." The store keeper says. I just nodded my head. She carries the dress to the dressing room. She left and I stepped into the changing room. I tryout the dress and it fits like a glove. I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't even see myself. All I see is a beautiful girl with brunette hair and beautiful big blue eyes. The person I see is the most breathtaking beautiful girl. Then I realized it was me. The mirror is my reflection. I can't believe this. I look beautiful for the first time. And I hope my beauty never leaves. I smile and do a twirl in the dressing room. A knock came. "Are you okay miss." The store keeper ask. "Yes I'm coming out not now." I take a breath and unlock the door and into my fathers view. "So Dad what do you think." I looked at him. "Willow you look just like your mother so beautiful just like her." I smiled. I wish she was here to watch me walk down the aisle of my wedding day. I went back into the changing room and took the dress of and put in its dress bag. Me and my dad leave with the dress. I remember last week when Mary lector was with my looking at the designs until I found this one. She bought it and told me. "All you have to do is pick it up. It's already been paid." I nodded to her.
Me and my dad pick up this what we need and crossed them out as we go.
Few hours later we went to get the last thing on our list. Picking up the Sound system for the DJ that's playing the songs.
I thought it would be small but no in huge. And to much wires.
After we got everything we head to our house. Because we live by the lake.
When we see only Mary and Sam lector Hannibal's aunt and uncle are here. Plus 25 helpers. Me and my dad greeted the lectors each other kiss both cheeks. Everyone helped get everything ready for tonight. "Hey Mary we're Hannibal I thought he might've come and help out." I place one candle on each table. "Oh I'm sorry dear he had morning work to finish then he we'll be here." I nodded at her
Few hours later. It's 3:00pm.
I'm in my room. I'm air dry my hair. I'm looking at the invitation the Lector gave out. They gave out over 300 invites to people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wedding Reception Invitation
Fire & Ice
         Woman ware red meaning fire.
            Men ware blue meaning ice.
             Your invited to united a Union of marriage between Dr. Hannibal Lecter VIII & Willow Ann Graham. At there reception in July.
                Time: 4:00pm ~ 12:00am
                 Date: July 4th
           Gusts can bring kids and family and friends.
             Things to do at this party: Games, food, fireworks, dancing, and music, and people taking pictures
Comments: Hope you can come it will be a night to remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I take a breath. Yes this month is going to be remembered. Mary made it. I try to help her. The date has been set for our wedding.
I dry my hair with a towel because air dry is not working. I go to my bathroom still in a towel around my body. I first brush my hair, then straighten it, and lastly curly it the way I wanted it. I put my flower crown on my head. I let my towel drop to the floor. And put on my red strapless bra and matching red panties. I went to the tub and begin shaving my legs. When I was done. I use the same towel to dry off my legs. Then go to my mirror to put on mascara and ruby red lip stick. When I was done there's a knock at my door. I put on my robe and answered it. It was Mary. "Hello Mary I'm ready for the dress." She nodded her head. I blushed when I took off my robe. While she gets the dress. "You have a beautiful body my dear." I blushed. I know that I don't but it feels good when people tell me this. "Thank you." I told her. We get the dress on and my flats. We head down we're my father, Sam, and Hannibal are standing. I go to him and kiss him. "You look stunningly beautiful my dear." I blushed. "Are you ready." I nodded. "Ready as I ever be." He laughs. He lifts his arm so I can loop mine around his. He leads me out.
It's so beautiful the scenery. There are a lot of people I don't know. Hannibal knows I'm not good with crowds of people. "Do you want us to sit or mingle with our guest?" He asked me. "You know want lets mingle with our guests." He gives me a nod. And we go mingled with our many guests. You know what. It was great. I met so many people. But there only 3 girls I liked thorough out the party. Their names are: Jessie, Sunny, and Winter. Ant their all are triplets. But they are all different. Jessie has black hair. Sunny has Brown hair with blonde highlights. And Winter has bloody red hair. I abandon Hannibal to go see them. "Hi Willow why are you not with Hannibal." Winter said shock.
"I really want to hung out with you three. If I see a girl try and do something with him I be here and be like... 'hey dear who this' and act all happy and innocent when I'm really pissed." I said to them. "You know what your scary. If you need backup we're here for you." Aww how sweet. "Thanks I need back up just in case. What I mean is I need all three of you to hold me down so I won't murder no one." They nod their heads. We get to talking about what happens in our lives.
Few hours later
"Good evening everyone thank you for coming for the soon to be newlyweds. Hannibal Lecter and Willow Graham." Mary said. Everyone and me rise our glasses and cheering. "In a few minutes we will start the fireworks." She finished and gets off the stage. "We have to go to our family now and you need to go to Hannibal." I nodded. I gave each of them a bear hug. I was looking for Hannibal when someone grab my arm pulling me to them. I was fighting with this person. I kicked this person and flipped him/she over me. I push up on this person arm up over their head. But what shocked me it was Hannibal. Oh Shit.
Hannibal's pov
When my aunt finished talking I went to find my soon to be wife Willow. I saw her walking. So I went behind her and grabbed her. Every bad idea.  I pull her to me she fights me not knowing it's me. She kicked me it fucking hurt. Then flipped me over her. How the fuck this tiny, skinny, girl flipped over a heavy guy I mean shit. She pushed my arm up. She let go my guess she finally knows it's me. "Oh my god I'm so so sorry Hannibal I thought you were a person that was about to kill me." She blushed embarrassed of what she did. I shake my head. "I'm okay" "are you sure." She is so cute. That flipped turn me on, but that cuteness is giving my a hard boner.
She is truly magnificent. And she's mine. We go to our family.
Willows pov
My dad gave me a look. I know that look it's the 'I'm very disappointed in you' look. "You saw that huh." I ask. "Honey everyone saw that." I knew it I just want to crawl underneath my bed cover and die. "I though you were magnificent when you flipped me. Your really so strong my lovely dear." Hannibal told me. I blushed. Mary squeezed my are reinsuring me that everything is okay and leaves to talk.
Everything is ready. We give a Count down 10 to 0. For the fireworks.
10...
9....
8....
7...
6...
5....
4...
3..
2..
1...
0..
Boom. Bam. Crackle. Boom. Bam. Crackle. Those are the sounds they make. Everyone was says ohs and awww. Or the children saying 'so pretty'. They were. The last firework was of a mockingbird in a ring.