Chapter 2

Hannibal's pov
I'm closing up the office. And driving to my uncles house to eat with them. During my lunch break I got a call from Uncle Sam' wife Mary saying that they want me to have dinner with them tonight. So that's what I'm doing. I park my car in their driveway and got out the door. I walk up the steps and before I can ring the door bell aunt Mary opens the door and hugs me. "Hannibal your here." I kissed both her cheeks . "Hello aunt Mary. How are you today." I was curious why she has call I know for dinner but she sounded odd on the phone. "Well George Graham got the stairs nice and fix." Oh Mr. Graham I remember him nice man. "How is George Mary." I said. "Oh he's fine that's the reason I called..." She about to say more but Uncle Sam call dinner is done. "Hello Hannibal come sit dinner is done." We all gather around the table. We had turkey and ham. We all sat down in silence. But the Curiosity of why Mary would call me. Is someone dying or what. When we're done eating I helped them do the dishes. When I dry my hands I need to ask why they called me. "Mary what is the reason you called." I said a little scared their my only family left. Everyone else is dead. "Oh yes the reason your here is because we think you should have arranged marriage with someone." What the fuck arranged marriage are you fucking kidding me. "With who." I yelled. "It's George Graham's daughter Willow Graham." What why I'm so fucking angry. Why I don't need a wife. "Did you fucking forget that we are cannibals. Do they know we are cannibals. Well do they." I'm so fucking angry at them. "No they do not and you are going out with this girl or so help me boy I will make your life a living hell until the die I die do you here me." Uncle Sam is piss. I rolled my eyes. "Fine if I don't like her. I'm going to eat her. They nodded an understanding and smiled and high five each other. I rolled my eyes again childish.
I left saying goodbye. I have a date with Mr. Graham's daughter. This can't be worse.
Few minutes later
I see something white and walking. It's a girl. Beautiful long Burnett curly hair. Fair skin. She looks like angel. So beautiful so pure. Like she is a virgin. I pulled off the road. "Miss. Miss. Hello miss can you here me." I called to her. I ran in front of her to realize she is sleep walking. She bumped into me. Which causes her to wakes up screaming. "Hey I don't mean you harm." She looks around then at me. "Where am I." So I told her where she is. "Have you sleep walk before miss..." she look me up and down I notice she's cold so I took off my jacket and but it on her. Trying to warm them up. "No I never done this before I'm Willow Graham. Daughter of George Graham. Do you know him." I nodded my head yes. "If you want i can drive you there. If you want." She nods her head. "But first Willow I need to clean your feet." I think at that moment she realized she's still in a nightdress and her feet bloodied. We set in the back of my car. She laying her feet on my lap. While I clean her up. When I'm done I take her home. "It was nice to meet you Willow." She blushed and nods. "You to Mr..." she is so adorable. "Hannibal Lecter." I told her. She smiled and gives back my jacket. "Thanks so so much Hannibal lecter. You save my life I hope we see each other again." I nod. Watching her go inside.
Holy fucking shit that's my future wife she is breathing beautiful. I left the Graham's place the go home.
I finally in my bed. I'm so turned on my cock is standing as tall as it gets. I started masterbating. Thinking about willows lips playing with my cock or saying 'its so big' or along those lines. I pumped faster and faster and harder and harder. Until I cum all over my hand. I screamed her name put. "Wwwwwiiiilllllooooowwwwwww ahhhhh." I licked my own cum. And I said to my self I wish this was yours willow you would be divine. Mmmhhh I want willows all for myself. I smiled darkly. Think about me and Willow is it was to me a Match made in heaven or should I say match made in hell.
Let just say in my dream I was taking Willows virginity over and over.
Wills pov
Holy shit that guy Hannibal lecter was drop fucking hot. I'm soaked my underwear just looking at him and talking to him. But what the fuck was I sleep walking that's scary. I could've died or worse raped. Deep breaths. I looked at the clock I reads 12:00. Midnight what fuck. I went back to my room. I'm thinking about Hannibal. I don't know what happened but I started to play with my self. I started playing with both my breasts pinching and massaging them. It felt so fucking good. I left one hand still playing with my breast. My other hand is slipped through my underwear and started fingering my entrance. I add more fingers scissoring inside. I move body I want more i want Hannibal lecter's cock inside of me. I moan loudly. Good thing my wall are soundproof. "Oh Hannibal please I want you." I push my fingers deeper and harder until I cum. I screamed. "Hhhhaaaaaannnnnnnniiibbballll ahhhh" I'm in a panting mess. I have never masterbate before I met him. My fingers covered in cum. I put the cum fingers in my mouth and sucking them dry. "Oh Hannibal I with it was your cum I'm tasting." I smile to my self.
I finally went to sleep. In my dream Hannibal fucks good and hard taking my virginity over and over. He can have my virginity if I have him to love."
---------------------------------------------
I hope you like this story
Please leave a like and a comment
I hope you like this story so far
Thanks for reading