Chapter 5

~~~~ 2 WEEKS LATER ~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your invited to Dr. Hannibal Lecter VIII
&
Willow Ann Graham
Wedding
Date: July 18th
Time: 12:00 PM sharp
Comments: You may bring presents for the newlyweds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone got their invitation. Everything is set. Hannibal and Will are head over the hills in love with one another. But never said I love you just yet. This day is going to be perfect for both Hannibal and Will. Hannibal's getting a virgin bride. Will's giving away her virginity to a man who loves her.
Oh yes a perfect match indeed.

Will's pov
I'm in the shower thoroughly cleaning my body. While masterbating and thinking how Hannibal going to take me. I will worship the very ground he steps on. I pushed my fingers and adding fingers inside of me as deep as the can go wishing it's Hannibal's big juicy cock. I thrust my fingers deeper and deeper and harder and harder. Until I cum. "Ahhh Hannibal." I'm panting. Oh my god what he does to me. I licked my lips and pulled my fingers out of me letting the water take my cum and wash it off of me. I finished my shower and start getting ready for the wedding.

 I finished my shower and start getting ready for the wedding

^^^^Willows wedding dress^^^^
I put my white dress on. I did my own makeup. A natural blue eyeshadow and mascara. I put Ruby bloody red lip stick on. I looked so sexy. I curled my hair and put it up. I rub my legs together debating if I shouldn't wear underwear. I'm not wearing a bra because it's built in. If I wanted to I can wear this dress to party. That's what I wanted. I don't want to wear it once. I want to wear it millions of time. Same thing with my dress at the reception. When I rub my legs together I'm starting to get wet. I clean my entendres so I won't be dripping all over myself. So I decided no underwear. Let's tease our soon to be husband. I blushed and took a deep breath. I'm ready I put my veil on. I go downstairs to see my dad in a tuxedo. "Well baby girl are you ready." I nodded my head to him. I put my arm around his and he leads me to the Ceremony and to my husband.

 I put my arm around his and he leads me to the Ceremony and to my husband