chapter 1

Alex's pov

Hi my name is Alex I'm the daughter of the leader fear I never wanted this life but I was born into it. My mom left us because she wanted a better life for herself so she ran away to the rebels. I want to run away like her one day but I know I won't make it. I have a friend and her name is Bailey or I call her bella for short. We both grew up watching fear kill the rebels.we never wanted to see it but I'm the daughter of the leader of shadows I did had a friend named Kate but she was a rebel so she left us to be with the rest of the rebels it still hurts everyday that she is gone. I need to go its almost time bye.

I close my notebook and look out of my window surrounded black roses. I see bella walk in

"hey ally hurry get ready" she walks out of restroom (outfit below) 

"I am coming" i get up and walk into restroom.

" do you know what's today" Bella says

"Ya" i say as i walk out of restroom. I walk to my bed to put my boots on.(outfit below)

"ally dont forget your cape"Bailey say

"I know" i say as I go to my closet and grab my cape. I look in the mirror sad.

Bailey walks to me and helps me put it on.

"you look beautiful and your mother would be happy" she says then hugs me softly.

"I know she would be happy" I say as I look at a old picture of me, mom, dad, kyle, and Gerard.

"We were so happy back then" I say wiping my tears

"I know" she says and goes knocks on door.

" we are ready unlock the door please" She says

I walk to door. Bailey and me aren't allowed to leave the room unless we have a guard with us its for our safety to be safe from the rebels. It hurts to even mention rebels.