chapter 4

"Savannah it's not what it looks like" cc says.

"it does look like that you were kissing a girl and cheating on me with my best friend" Savannah says.

I look at cc. All I feel is my heart break.

"Savannah I'm sorry I don't know you were dating him" I say.

"Stay out of this shadow I hate you I thought you were my friend" Savannah says.

"Savannah I'm sorry she's nothing to me your the one I fell in love with" cc says.

I knew it was too good to be true. I push him away and run out. I hear him call me I just ignore him I start running to broken down houses. I sit down behind them. I feel a tear come down but I wipe it away. I looked around and lay down.I'll just lay here and fall asleep I don't think I want to face anyone else.

I wake up to screaming. I get up and look around. I cough and look down at myself and see I'm covered in dirty.

"REBELS TO THE CHURCH FEAR IS HERE" Andy says.

"ALEX WHERE ARE YOU" Bailey says.

I run to her I look around to see soldiers attacking the rebels. God I'm going to murder ryland for this.

"ALLY HELP" Bailey says.

I see Bailey getting taken away. I run faster and grab a random thing on the ground. I hit the soldiers and grab bailey.

"Run Bella I got this" I say.

"You sure" Bailey says.

"Yes" I say

"Come on you two we need to go to the church" Andy says

" ok" I say

"Ok " Andy say as he takes us into the church.

I look around and see rebels fighting and being taken away. I then see a little boy being taken away with the rebels. He's too young to get killed. I start running to him and hit the soldiers. I grab the little boy and hold him close.

"Come at me" I yell and eyes turn pitch black

I look around and see them disappear. Woah then I see ryland holding Savannah. I start running to him. He sees me and smirks. I run faster and then see him disappear before I got to him. Why Savannah why. I look around to see everyone looking at me. I look down at the little boy and see him crying. I rub his back to calm him down. I see he has my mark on his neck. I can tell he's my little boy Justin. I see Andy, Ashley, jinxx, Jake, and cc walk to me. Oh no I'm in trouble. I hold Justin tightly.

" how did you do that" Andy says.

"Um I don't know I just hit them in the chest is that bad" I say.

"No that's good you can help us defeat them now" Andy says.

"Ok" i say

"Ok " Andy says as he walks away with everyone following him.

I feel someone hug so I look to see cc. I look down. He lifts my head.

"I'm sorry about what I said I didn't mean what I said" cc says

"Its ok I understand I should of known you were taken" I say

"Its ok ok" cc says as he holds my hands.

"Ok" I say as I smile

"may I ask you something" cc says

"Yes" I say

"will you be my girlfriend" cc says.

"Aren't you taken by Savannah" I say

"No because she broke up with me" cc says