chapter 10

"Me, my mom, and my twin kyle were outside of the walls having fun just us we kept it a secret from our dad so he won't get mad. Other people were there with us like Bailey and her family. My other brother gerard was with our dad getting ready to be the next leader" I say but I stop to hold in my tears. I felt cc hold my hands. I take in a deep breath.

"Me and kyle were playing around chasing each other when we turned around and saw we were no where. We both got scared. We tried making our way back but out of no where we got taken. Me and him started fighting them but at the same time I found out I have abilities and so does my brother. They got mad at us and knocked us out. When i opened my eyes i was in a room. I tried moving We were taken to some place. When we got there me and him were "I choke out a sob.

"Its ok take your time" cc says and rubs my arms.

"We were being tested it was brutal torture. We were both in sperate rooms. Back with My parents they were so worried about us. They blamed the rebels since they were the ones playing with us. The next few weeks was brutal until one day they stopped. I open my eyes after so long. My dad was standing above me in tears. I was just laying there confused. My dad explained to me that they killed my twin. I tried crying but nothing came out. I stood still frozen. He lifted me up and holded me. weeks passed i closed off everyone. I eventually told him about what happened with black and he was shocked but he taught me how to control. Years later I met Jacob after few months we were planning to be engaged but we got separated. I was heartbroken but I learn that I have to move on." I say looking down. Cc lifts up my chin.

"That's why you are a rebel you suffered so much but you made it" cc says and kisses my head.

"Thanks" I say smiling

"You have us and plus me" cc says. I nod.

"Come on lets go downstairs" cc says. I nod. He helps me up. We start walking downstairs. I feel a tiny movement in my stomach. I hold it. Oh no I can't tell him or anyone right now I just can't. I'll ask Juliet or Inna to make sure its true. I look around. I see andy and put my head down.

"Alex I want to apologize I didn't mean to say that" Andy says

"Its ok I understand" I say.

"Forgiven" Andy says

"Ya" I say. Andy hugs me. I hug back.

"ok lets countiue what we will do" bailey says

"We can fight for our freedom but there is a price we have to pay if we do" celet says

"But we need Vic and tony inside and maybe you two can join them" Andy says

"Why we will be noticed easily" I say.

"If you look like someone else" Andy says

"it can work maybe if I find Savannah she will help us inside to open the door" I say

"Ya that would work as well" bailey says

"so tomorrow we attack good" Andy says and puts his fist in.

"Good" everyone says and puts it in.

"REBELS BE PREPARED FOR TOMORROW WE ARE GETTING BACK OUR CAPTURED REBELS" Andy says.

"EVERYONE LET'S GET TO WORK FEAR WILL BE COMING TONIGHT ONCE AGAIN" Ashley yells.

All the rebels leave. I walk to sleeping Justin and take him upstairs. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for us all. I lay Justin down. I hear whispers. I walk to it. It leads outside and out of the town. I stop and look at the smoke. I touch it and it drops to the dirt into a puddle. I look at it and bend down. I touch it and it moves up into the air. I look at it and stand up but end up falling back. I look up.and see FEAR soldiers standing there. I stand up and start running to the church. I look back to see they are running after me.

"REBELS THEY ARE HERE" I says.

*********************

hello everyone I'm back after I finally had to start fresh with this chapter. It has been slow but I'm slowly finishing it.

Video and shout out of the day

ASHLEYPURDYLover536