chapter 13

3 Months later (imagine it fades away like dust)

Alex's pov

"Come on hurry she's in pain" bailey says.

"I'm coming Juliet lift her legs Inna met us there" Celest says.

"Ok" Juliet says and lifts my legs. Inna runs ahead of us.

"Guys" I say. Let me explain what's going on I told them all about the pregnancy and well they are afraid that I can pop anytime. Right now I'm being taken to the church since I said my side hurts. Celest already had her child but for me I'm getting close to that time. I still haven't told them about what will happen after I give birth to eve. The only people that knows is celest. I really hope nothing bad happens

"GUYS" I yell out.

"What" they say

" calm down its just a kick " I say and get out of their arms. 

"Sorry ally we just care about you" Bailey says

"A little too much you know if something is wrong I'll tell you guys" I say and hug them.

"Ok sorry" celest says

"Its ok come on let's go talk inside you guys" I say and walk up steps. They follow behind me. I walk in and sit down. I pull out letter and look at it.

"What's that letter for" bailey says

"Um" I say

"Tell them they should know" celest says sadly.

"This letter is for cc and Justin telling them how much I love them and that eve will be safe" I say

"What do you mean" Katrina says

"I won't be alive after eve is born I've been growing weak each day that grow closer to when she needs to come out" I say

"Is that why you you look so skinny" bailey says and touches my cheek. I nod.

"I can't live no more I'm close to death" I say. Bailey hugs me tightly and cries. I rub her back and cry. Everyone else hugged me and tear up.  I hear screams. I push them away and look out of the window to see the rebels being chased by F.E.A.R. Soldiers. Oh no they escaped. I grab my knife and run downstairs to outside. They follow behind me I see ryland and gerard. They see me and smirk. I look away and run to find justin. I felt like I was being grabbed and I turn around to see Gerard holding me. I kick him and stab him. Once he let me go. I moved away from him. .he looks at me angry and runs to me. I feel something drip down on my leg. not right now eve I feel weak but I use all my energy to kick him and run to the church. I run inside and sit down. I try to get up but I fall back. I get up again and hold on to the bench arms. I try to walk but I don't have strength. I walk slowly up the steps. I was about to fall back but someone catches me.

"Its time" Bailey says. I nod. She lifts me up and takes me into room. She lays me down and runs back out. I lay there motionless. I use my last of my strength to push her out. I hear yells and door open and closing. Bailey looks at me crying.

"Ally I'll miss you so much cc is on his way" bailey says crying and looks away. "she is already here tell us what to do" I nod and point to a box. She nods and walks to it. Juliet walks to me and sits me up. She holds me while Inna walks to me with eve in her hands. I weakly hold her. I take my necklace off slowly.

"Remember...... Us......" I say weakly. I kiss her head slowly. I close my eyes slowly. I let darkness consume me.

No one's POV

Juliet lays her down slowly and wipes tears away. Inna holds eve.

"Guys we need to go before they come here" bailey says

"Where are we going to go" juliet says.

"Alex said we just say some words and we will appear in the real world she said if we go with eve we won't come back" bailey says

"I'll risk" juliet says

"So will I" inna says

"Ok lets go" bailey says and walks to door. She whispers words and the door opens with white inside of it.

"Who going first" bailey says

"I'll go" juliet says and walks through. Inna walks behind her with eve in her hands. Bailey walks behind her. After they left gerard appears and walks to alex. He touches her cheek. He hears running. Gerard picks up alex and disappears home. Cc runs into the room to see its empty but only a note left. He walks to it and grabs it. He opens it

Dear cc,

I'm sorry you couldn't make it to see her. They were already at the door waiting for me to die so my brother can take me to my dad. once I'm gone the war will be getting worse. I sent eve away so she doesn't get hurt by this war. My parents will be on the hunt for you all. Be careful my love I hope one day we will be together once again.

Love,
           Alex

Cc tears up but he wipes them away knowing she was protecting them. He gets up and leaves.

Juliet's POV.

I walk through the deeper I walk I forget who we were. I blink once and I was standing in front of a Mirror in a dress. I remember what's happening right now. I'm marrying Andy biesack

Inna's POV.

I walk through eve has disappeared out of my arms to a ophange. I forget everything. I blink to see I'm at a bar having fun.

Bailey's POV

I saw them disappear. I get scared but when I blinked. I fallen into someone's arms. I look up to see a hockey player his name Vladimir   Tarasenko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the end thats all everyone thank you all for being apart of this book it took me long but I finally did it. I hope you will love the sequel it will be coming soon. There will be a part 2 to this in the sequel that will be short.

Video of the day