chapter 11

No ones pov.

Alex runs into the town. Everyone starts fighting them off but some get attacked. They get helped into the church. Alex sees Justin running to them. Alex run after him. Justin starts fighting them. When he was about to get attacked alex covers him and kills them. Alex starts running to the church while holding Justin.

Bailey helps everyone to the church.Vic limps while being helped to walk. Angel helps fight them off.

"Juliet another one" Bailey says

"I'm busy take him to Inna" Juliet says

Inna helps him. Alex lays Justin down next to Celest and runs back out there. Cc, Andy, Ashley, jinxx, & jake help the rebels to the church.

"Alex Kenzie and Katrina need our help" Bailey says and runs to them. Alex starts running to Kenzie and Katrina with bailey. Katrina fighting off fear soldiers while Kenzie helps the rebels to the church. Bailey helps Kenzie. Alex sees that Katrina is getting attacked more. She runs faster and stabs the soldier in the back and it disappears.

"Thanks" Katrina says.

"Don't thank me yet" alex says. She gets cut on the arm. She holds her arm. she stabs the soldier and it disappears.

"are you ok ally" Katrina says.

"Ya" Alex says. She rips a cloth and wraps it on arm.

"Alex behind you" Katrina says and throws knife and it hits a soldier and it disappears. "wtf I didn't even hit it" she says again.

"What" Alex says and turns around "Gerard" She says and hugs him.

"hi baby sis" Gerard says

"who is he" Katrina says

"my older brother" Alex says

"I'm not alone Alice, Adrienne, and Tiffany are with me" Gerard says

"where are they" Alex says

"they are here" Gerard says and whistles they come out

"omg" Katrina says and tears up.

"Kate" Tiffany says and hugs her. Katrina hugs Back.

"I don't want to ruin things but we are under attack" Alex says. Bailey runs to them. 

"it's all clear" bailey says out of breath.

"damn Bailey don't faint" Gerard says

"i won't wait your here how" Bailey say

"well i turned us all into a shadow and appeared here" Gerard says

"I'm going to get the others" Bailey says and runs.

Gerard walks to alex and hugs her again. He tears up.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" Gerard says.

"it's ok its not your fault" Alex says

"where have you all been" Katrina say

"he was thrown into the dungeon for fighting with the rebels during a attack" Alex says

"We joined him when we saw him fighting them" Tiffany says

"We were right behind you guys as well but Tiffany didnt want to leave him behind" Alice says.

"Juliet was with us but we told her to go before more came" Adrienne says

"they risk their own lives to help me but it was too late we were all sent away" Gerard says

"During that time me and Gerard grew close soon enough we started dating" Adrienne says