Arseholes

So far the cruise has been amazing, the first day you met two of your favorite actors and got to know them better. This cruise was heaven for you. After the dinner with Benedict, you and him have been friendlier than ever. You've met up and done some cruise activities together along with Claire and Tom.

A week has passed and you were sure you were now friends with Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch considering you had their personal phone number in your contacts. Last night everyone had plenty of energy and decided to go to one of the night clubs the cruise had to offer.

The night consisted of tons of drinking and dancing. All you remember was not cleanly dancing against Benedict, but he didn't mind at all, he was enjoying the view and the touching involved. You were having brunch with Claire while the night replayed in your mind.

"Tom sent me a message, he got us a lounge chair in the west swimming pool. Y/n?" Your friend called for you. "Y/n?" She chanted as she waved her hand in front of you. "Hm what?" You said exiting your daze.

"What were you thinking about?" She finished the rest of her orange juice. "Nothing..," you took a bite of your toast. She gave you a sarcastic look, "I wasn't born yesterday, I'm your best friend, the one that knows when you're in trouble even though you don't say anything. The one that always guesses when you start growing feelings for someone even though you don't share those thoughts with me." You readjusted yourself in your seat.

"Gotcha! Who is he?" Claire leaned on the table waiting for your answer. "What it's nothing, I mean no one." You fiddled with your left over bacon on your plate. "How about we save time by fast forwarding the conversation where you tell me who it is. Unless...,"

"Unless what?" She had gotten your attention now.

"I know it's Benedict," she said making her eyebrows dance. "Its not him," you placed your fork down and began getting up. Claire followed your move, "Ok sure, because those staring contests aren't evident that you're totally into him." You stopped in your tracks and turned towards her, "Staring contest? Oh shit." The realization finally hit you. Claire bursted out laughing, "Let's go before your future boyfriend starts asking where you are."

She led you to the pool where Tom and Benedict were currently at. Two firm, slim figures could be seen swimming around the pool. Tom saw you and pointed to the direction where your reserved chairs where at. Benedict followed Toms gaze and laid his eyes on you. He followed your every step, mesmerized by your figure.

You had forgotten that you had a see through coverup that didn't really cover anything up. Your bosom stood out with your black swimming wear. Your best friend noticed Ben was staring. "Take it off seductively," she commanded. "What why?" You asked as you set down your bag." She took off her cover up and got in the pool, "Just do it."

You did as told. You slowly raised the bottom of the cover up and tried your best as to make it provocative. It worked too well, two guys across the pool were observing you, they were filled with lust. You got in the pool and joined the rest.

After half and hour or so you wanted to get a tan. Your friend followed deciding it was time to get some Vitamin D. You let the UV lights hit your body. Ben from afar saw your peaceful, sexy body enjoying your time. Tom chuckled and began laughing at Benedict. "What's so funny?" Asked a clueless Benedict. "By any chance are you feeling aroused," Tom playfully enquired. "What.. n-no," Ben unconvincingly said. "You're feeling aroused mate. I know because I feel the same for Claire. I've got an idea," Tom chuckled.

Tom led Benedict to a nearby store and bought 4 water guns. They filled each one to the brim. They quietly approached you and Claire. You were awoken by a cold spray on your stomach. The same happened to Claire. Benedict and Tom laughed and handed you and you're best friend a gun.

Oh it was on. No one cared about each other's surroundings. Everyone began playing like a 5 year old and ran away from each other catching the attention of the other adults. Some were laughing at you actions and others were complaining. A guard had to come by and ask for the four of you to stop.

Everyone got in the pool and shared a moment of hysteria. It was getting late again as always everyone was hungry from that afternoons activity. Ben and Tom were gentlemen and got you and your best friends a towel. You and her got out with Ben wrapping you in a towel.

Nobody was aware about the two guys that have been staring you down since that afternoons tempting actions. Tom and Claire departed their own way, Benedict was accompanying you.

You were telling him how you and Claire could beat Tom and him at paint ball when the guys behind you tried grabbing your attention. "Nice cheeks babe." "Those are some juicy melons you got there," the other said. You were used to the catcalling but it always aggravated you.

You quickened your pace. "Are those pricks talking to you," Benedict whispered to you. "I hope not," you said not wanting to turn around. "Aye baby, slow down. We won't bite," the assholes laughed. Benedict stopped and turned back to face the pricks.

"That's not how you talk to a lady," he puffed out his chest, seeming twice as large as the both guys. "We weren't talking to you, were we?" One of the assholes commented trying to step up to Benedict. You turned back wanting to drag him back, not wanting Ben to get in any trouble.

One of the guys tried stepping closer to you but Benedict was fast enough to block him, "Leave now and we won't have any problems." The assholes laughed and mocked Benedict's accent, "Alrighty mate, we'll just carry on and totally ignore that perfect piece of ass, oh wait I mean arse." This was it, Benedict lost his temper and socked him in the face.

"Benedict, please, leave it there," you begged but he couldn't let these assholes treat you like that. The other guy tried punching Benedict in the face but missed as Ben dodged him. Benedict pushed him back enough for a few guards to catch him and the other guy with a bloody nose. They wanted to capture Ben also but you explained how the guys were verbally harassing you and Ben was only defending you. They let him go with a warning.

Adrenaline was rushing through Benedict, "Those arseholes deserved worse." You held onto his arm as your two walked. "Maybe, but what you did was enough, thank you," you said making a stop at your cabin door. You had remembered the advice Claire gave you, to be seductive. You placed your hand on his arm and rubbed up and down, "They didn't hurt you did they?" Ben felt a swirl in his stomach, "They, I mm, no-o," he stuttered.

"I would've felt awful if they hurt you," you stopped your hand motion. "I'll see you at dinner," you said entering your room not looking back. You closed your door and slid down in a daze, while Benedict stood in the same spot dumbfounded.