Piece of cake

It wasn't a dream, you really slept with the one and only Benedict Cumberbatch. You shifted yourself on his bed and found his stunning body next to yours. You reached up to touch his curls and found yourself leaving kisses on his collarbone. "Mmm," he hummed. You went up his neck to his jawline.

He gradually opened his green eyes, spreading an arm over your naked body, "Good morning beautiful," his hoarse voice called out. "Good morning handsome," you intertwined you finger with his curls. He got into a position where you laid your head on his chest. With your finger you made tiny circles on his abdomen.

It was silent but it wasn't awkward, you two were enjoying each other's company, remembering what happened a few hours back. The moment of tranquility was gone when you heard the banging of a door, "[Y/n] open up. Why aren't you answering your phone? [Y/n] what happened last night? Let me in please." It was Claire.

You looked up at Ben and he had the same expression as you, alerted. "What do we do?" You whispered at him. "She's going to know about us sooner or later," he looked down at you. You swiftly got up to searching for you clothes scattered on the floor. He followed behind and got you one of his plain white shirts, "Put this on," he handed it to you. The shirt covered all the way to half your thigh.

Ben picked up your clothes but didn't hand you your thong back, you opened up your hand for him to put them there. He kissed your palm, "I'm keeping them," he winked at you. He put on some sweatpants to accompany you out.

You opened the door and got out, Claire looked towards you and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Benedict also stepped out with you and grabbed you by the hips, "I'll see you later love," he lowered his head and shared a slow kiss with you. You hummed in the kiss, "Mhm." Ben directed his gaze to Claire and lightly waved. You turned around to walk to your room and Ben gave you a little smack in the bum.

If this were a cartoon, Claire's jaw would be on the floor. She pointed at you then at Benedict's cabin then back at you. "You- he, together, oh- I," she couldn't form any sentences. You giggled as you opened the door. "You have to tell me everything," she excitedly whispered as the both of you entered the room.

"Later," you couldn't stop smiling. "No now!" She wasn't going to keep her voice down. "Shh, keep your voice down," you tried quieting her down. "Nope! I won't!" Benedict's chuckles could be heard from the other room. "I need to take a shower," you sped to your bathroom before Claire could get to you. She sighed in defeat.

You agreed with Benedict that you'd meet up with him later while Claire attacked you with questions. You avoided all of them until you went out for breakfast. "Ok first question, how big is it?" she began right away once seated. "How big is what?" you avoided eye contact. "Really [Y/n] you know what I'm talking about," she moved her eyebrows in a mocking way.

You set your menu down and smiled, "Big, that's all you're knowing. Next question." She was content with that and shot question after question and you answered them all. You even explained what you and him did once he dragged you into his cabin. "Oh my god, I didn't need that much information," she shivered. "You insisted on knowing, so I'm telling you what happened," you laughed.

"I've got one more question," she was hesitant on asking this one, "Do you think this is..for real? Like is it something that's going somewhere?" You finished your orange juice and set your empty plate aside, "I hope so, I wouldn't like this to be a one night thing or just the remaining days of the cruise. He's genuinely an amazing guy that I truly adore, I'd be devastated if this was just something to get off while we're here. You know me, I'm not into that, I only sleep with a guy if I want to work a relationship with them."

"Tom told me that Benedict wouldn't shut up about you. He could've gotten us a reservation for four but this was his opportunity to be Cupid and it seemed to have worked," she nudged you with her elbow as you began walking away from the restaurant. You blushed, "I need to thank him."

"Nope, we need to thank him," a baritone voice said behind you. Two firm arms hugged you from behind, you held onto them. "Thank who?" Tom chimed in. You looked back into his eyes, "Ben and I, we want to thank you for the reservation and the time alone." He smiled down at you.

"I'm missing something aren't I?" Tom asked. Ben turned you around in his arms and rolled his lips with yours. You joyfully kissed back. Tom was surprised by the action Ben and you shared. "Let's just say [Y/n] didn't sleep in her cabin last night," Benedict informed Tom. You slapped Ben's arm making him chuckle.

****

You and Claire went to grab some lounge chairs while Ben and Tom had their breakfast. Lately at the pool, the staff has been playing lots of water games. You and the rest enjoyed the competition between each game and joined whenever you had the chance.

You were sitting in one of the lounge chairs resting your back against Benedict's chest while he whispered sweet nothings into your ear. One of the staff announced there would be a volleyball tournament of four people in each group, you could choose your team. The winning team would attend the special gala they had tonight.

The gala was an outgoing event, where everyone wore tuxedos and expensive dresses. A select amount could only attend if and only you bought an entrance. It cost more for the people who had platinum pass than the people with gold passes. Nonetheless you and your friend didn't buy a ticket but you did bring a very beautiful and most expensive dress you had because the brochure said so.

"Mate, we forgot to buy the tickets," Tom informed Ben. "Well I guess we'll have to win them then. It's a good thing we have very competitive women with us," he kissed the back of your head. You gave Claire a high five, "Piece of cake."

**

"Not a piece of cake," you said as you rotated position with your team. It was Toms turn to serve the ball, he was the best from the team. Every volleyball team really wanted those tickets.

The first few rounds were easy, by the third game everyone was exhausted. You were playing the finals versus the other most competitive team. It's been neck to neck, they'd score a point then your team would make a comeback.

Point match for your team. You looked back at Tom having total confidence in him. He throws the ball up and does an over hand serve. It was all or nothing now, if the ball hit outside the lines it was over.

The ball flew to the inner corner of the opposite side and landed inside the lines, your team won. The head referee blew the whistle and that was it. You turned to Ben and hugged him excitedly. You feverishly kissed him and accidentally rubbed his front with the side of your hip.

He let out a shaky breath. You giggled, it was honestly a mishap but you loved seeing him flustered. You hugged Claire then Tom knowing you'd be attending the gala tonight.