Pizza

"Did you have fun darling?" you asked your son who was soaking wet. He respond by jumping up and down. Your next stop was the pool so Tom and Ben decided to keep tagging along.

Tom kept Jake busy making small talk as you held you son's hand with Benedict on his other side. "How old is he?" Ben was obviously talking about Nathan. "He's 3," you smiled down at your precious angel. Ben ruffled Nate's curls causing him to look up at Ben.

Out of nowhere, Nathan had the impulse to hug Benedict's leg, so he did. He giggled up a storm while attaching himself to Ben's leg. Ben picked up Nathan and carried him the rest of the way to the pool. Seeing Benedict carry his son broke your heart. They just seemed so similar once their faces were next to each other.

"Are you friends with Loki?" he sheepishly asked Ben. "He's actually not that bad. He's a really nice guy once you get to know him and he likes to help a lot," Ben lowered his voice.

Could it be possible your son felt a special feeling when he was with Benedict? Everyone came to a calm stop at an empty lounge chair. "I was just talking with Jake here," Tom said, "and we sorta agreed on going out to eat at the Italian restaurant, the 5 of us. Is that okay with you [Y/n]?"

You glared at Jake but he only responded with a timid shrug. "Sure why not," you responded calmly. "J can we get in the pool now?" your son's tender voice asked. Jake took of his shirt and gently grabbed Nathan from Benedict's arms. Once they were deep down in the pool and the rest settled down in a lounge chairs, Ben turned towards you, "He doesn't call him dad?"

Tom was getting towels so it was only you and him there. You kept an eye towards your son to avoid any eye contact with Ben, "Dad never got stuck to him." You could hear him shuffle closer to you.

Before he could get any closer you got up and took off your coverup. You tested the warmth of the water of the pool and went inside. A muddled Benedict was left behind, he admired your exposed skin but noticed you were covering your stomach as you entered the pool.

You went over to Nathan and played with him a while. "Why don't you seriously talk with her during dinner?" Tom spooked Benedict from behind. "Of course, it's a good idea to tell her how much I miss her in front of her family. Say the various times she invaded my mind at nights, the countless days I wept because she broke my heart. How I night I laid and only thought of our amazing sex, how I miss her touch and breath on my skin," Ben sarcastically said.

"I've been distracting Jake for you, take your chance next time," Tom patted Ben on the back as he proceeded to take off his shirt as well.

**

Two hands snaked from behind you and held you tight in front of the mirror, "Can you not take this dress? It's going to drive me crazy not to rip it off during dinner." Jake placed his head on your neck leaving wet kisses.

"You're just going to have to contain yourself tonight," you smirked through the mirror. "Mummy I'm hungry," Nathan said from your side. "We're almost ready, just 5 more minutes and we'll be out the door."

Nate impatiently sat near the door waiting for you as you gave the finally touches to your look. You held your sons hand as you walked down the hall, "What do you want to eat?" Without a thought he blurted his response, "Pizza!"

You and Jake laughed. "The pizza here is very different, do you still want one buddy?" Jake held onto Nate's other hand. Nathan nodded excitedly. "The pizza isn't bad at all, I would just add a bit more cheese," a baritone voice came from behind. "Benny!" Nathan turned around and went for Ben's embrace.