The Gala

History repeats itself, except this time everything was more glamorous. After winning the game, one of the attendants added the ticket to your ID credits. Everyone left early to their cabins to enjoy the evening in their fancy clothes.

Benedict wore his casual suit with his curls pampered on his head.

Before taking a shower, you called him to your room and gave him your ID

Before taking a shower, you called him to your room and gave him your ID. It was for him to go inside your room once he was ready.

He fiddled with it standing in front of your door; he didn't go inside because he heard some rustling in your room. "Does the card not work?" You asked near the door startling Ben.

You didn't give him a chance to slide the ID into the lock. He dropped the card once he laid his eyes on you and your dress. He checked you out over and over again making you blush. You didn't anticipate that sort of reaction from Ben.

You stepped to the side allowing Benedict to enter

You stepped to the side allowing Benedict to enter. He steadily walked in, still dazed from your beauty. "I'm just finishing up. I'll be done in a minute," you went to a mirror putting on your golden chocker and finding some rings in your jewelry bag.

He sat dumbfounded on your bed, staring at every curve and your visible breasts. You caught him staring through the mirror. He timidly looked away when you made eye contact with him. You giggled, "I'm ready." He got up from the bed and went behind you.

"You look...wow, I'm speechless," he snaked his hands up and down your sides. You turned around and brought him down for a sensual kiss, "And you look just as amazing." You stood there ravishing each other with kisses, Ben's slacks began getting tight.

You felt his bulge rub on your thigh and decided best to stop. Your arms untangled from his neck, "If we don't stop, we'll never get to the gala."

**

Dinner was spectacular. The food was phenomenal and the decor was just breathtaking. All men wore suits and all women wore outstanding dresses.

You would tease Benedict by rubbing your foot against his leg or occasionally placing your hand on his thigh making him fumble with anything he had in hand. Claire and Tom noticed how the two would tease each other, they never said anything instead they muffled their laughters.

After dinner came the party that has been rated as the best you'd ever have; it's like the sweet sixteen you don't want to miss. The quote made you roll your eyes. The DJ played all varieties of music, letting you and Ben know what music each other liked.

After your 5th drink you felt tipsy and wobbly, but still had enough energy to dance one more song. It was All Of Me by John Legend. Ben grabbed you by the hips as the two of you swayed to the rhythm of the song.

It's only been a week and a few days but he was certain you weren't only a one night thing. He knew he wanted to go out on dates with you and learn more about you; you became special to him.

During the song, Ben placed his forehead on yours and sang along very lightly along with John, as you did the same. You were terrified with the thought that what was going on might be a one night thing. Was it possible to fall in love with someone in such short amount of time?

Your train of thought was interrupted because Ben dipped you at the end of the song. You and him walked back to the table, where Tom and Claire talked. Ben saw the droopiness of your eyes, "Darling are you alright?" You looked back to him and gave him a sincere smile, "Yeah, I'm just exhausted."

"Would you like to go to your room?" he whispered to your ear. "It's fine Ben, we could stay a while longer," you intertwined his fingers with his. Ben didn't believe you. He got up and set his gaze towards Tom, "Mate, we're leaving."

"Ben, you don't have to--" He pulled you over and gave you a kiss so you could stop talking. "--I want to. We'll see you tomorrow," he grabbed your black handbag and stood you up. What did I do to deserve this man? You thought to yourself.

You seemed to have recollected your energy as you and him walked back to your room. You felt guilty since you were now fully awake and Ben made the decision of bringing you to your room.

The conversation between the two of you was really active, you never wanted to stop so you invited him for a drink in your room. While you changed into something comfortable, he called to order a bottle of wine.

**

"No you didn't!" you could feel tears of laughter prickle your eyes. He laughed along with you, "Yes I really said 'penwings' and 'penglings'. I'm terrified of that word now."

The two sat on each side of your bed, both in your pajamas and extremely happy from the alcohol cruising your blood stream. "I'm glad we got out of there," he got closer to you and gave you a kiss. You hummed into it, "Me too."

The kissing continued for several minutes. It was passionate and slow not lustful and rushed. You skimmed your hand up and down his bare chest. The springs of the mattress moved as Ben located himself on top of you, still sharing a sensual kiss.

One thing led to another and you ended up having sex, except that night was not like the previous one. Last night were two people in need to touch and fuck. Tonight was the total opposite. Ben went steady and gentle. There was no lust present, just passion and tranquility. He still had the same effect on you reaching your climax.

Ben spooned you with his sweaty skin after the gratifying sex. Everything was in total silence. You attempted going to sleep but your mind only taunted you with the idea that it was only a cruise thing; eventually you went to, a not so settle, sleep.