Chapter 1:Where am I...?

Hello and welcome to the first official chapter! I hoep you're ready and as excited as I am to start this amazing adventure! I'll stick to the chapters best I can does the chapter title seem.... Familiar? ;3 (pic above is Mia :D)
Enjoy!

The sound of rain tapped in a rhythm alerting the children in the classrooms. "Alright students that's all for today before you leave don't forget the warning of a thunderstorm" The teacher warned as all the students groaned all excpet one in particular. A brown haired girl sat in the back row her hazel eyes staring off into space. "...ia...Miaaaa" A girl called. "Hm?" Mia hummed looking towards a girl. "C'mon before the storm traps us in this hell hole" The girl snickered running off. Mia sighed standing up and scooting her chair in. Mia was glad it was the weekend no one could snicker or call her names or tease her. She grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. "Goodbye Mrs. Laura" Mia waved walking out. "7th graders honestly" The teacher sighed. Mia rushed out the door towards the grocery store and walked in just as the rain began to pour. "Ah Mia! You made it" Her manager giggled. "Yeah sorry Ali" Mia sweatdropped. "Save it for later we got customers" Ali grinned. Mia nodded and put her backpack in her locker and changed into jeans and a white shirt with the BigBuy logo on it. She put on the blue apron with the same logo and went to work stocking the shelves.

(You're still reading up to this point? Well uh hi? From the past X3) Hunter (Cough huntersmoon1 COUGH) The german shepard walked by his creamy white coat covered in mud. Mia sighed. "Hunter really!?" She huffed. Hunter shook his pelt the mud was dry. "Honestly c'mere boy" Mia called sitting down to pet his head. "I'll give you a bath later" Mia giggled and went back to stocking shelves Hunter following behind. (Also I apologize Hunter if I'm assuming gender...Don't kill meh plz DX) Mia picked up the empty box and set it in the storage room. "Alright Mia you're free now" Ali yawned. Mia changed and ran with Hunter home and closed the door behind her locking it. "Alright c'mon boy let's get cleaned up" Mia smiled heading to the bathroom. She stripped her clothes off and got into the big circular bath tub. Hunter waded in and sat down sneezing. "Bless you Hunter" Mia giggled. She cleaned Hunter with a soft crub making sure not to hurt him. Hunter rolled around while Mia scrubbed him enjoying the feeling. Mia washed her hair and laughed as Hunter doggy paddled around her. Mia dried herself off and changed into a black string top and some blue shorts.

Hunter sat patiently as Mia dried him off and then padded into the kitchen Mia right behind him. She turned on the stove and began cooking dinner. Mia poured Hunter a bowl of dog food and sat down at the table and began eating. After dinner she washed the dishes brushed her teeth and then walked into he living room. "Hey Hunter!" Mia called. Hunter padded into the room and sat on the couch. "I managed to get you something today" Mia smiled. Hunter barked lightly in response. "Yes something good geez you're so greedy" Mia stuck her tongue out playfully. She pulled out a camo collar with a small gold tag on it. She put it on him and smiled. "I even got them to put Hunter Moonstone on the tag" Mia winked. Hunter wagged his tail in joy. "Alright let's get to bed I have work tomorrow" Mia yawned stretching. Hunter woofed. "Yes I did my homework for the weekend dad" Mia rolled her eyes. Hunter huffed and jumped up onto the soft bed and curled up. Mia slide into bed and pulled the blanket over her closing her eyes to fall asleep peacefully.

Mia opened her eyes slowly the light seeping through her curtains. Mia yawned and sat up rubbing her eyes. She jumped out of bed and went to her closet. She picked put a thin white sweater that had a hoodie she could wesr over her black string top. She grabbed a pair of pants and her brown boots and laid her outfit on her bed. Mia had a quick breakfast and poured Hunter some food. She brushed her teeth and hair and then changed into her outfit. The sleeves went over her wrists slightly which was why she liked to wear it on some cold days. She made sure everything was ok before she left grabbed her backpack and walked out locking the door. Mia began to walk down her mini sidewalk when Hunter came out from the backyard barking. Mia opened her mouth to ask what was wrong when some strong wind pushed her back. Dark clouds were suddenly appearing and then Hunter pulled her by the sleeve leading her into the woods. Mia ran for it Hunter behind her until she stumbled upon an old building she entered it Hunter behind her. Mia stopped the wind still loud outside and lightning lit up the sky the light revealing a covered doorway with strange carvings.

Mia lightly touched it causing it to glow lightly. Hunter barked at it making Mia set her backpack down. She pulled the vines and leaves away from it revealing a gold doorway. Mia slung her backpack over her shoulder and gripped the side the eye above glowing and then blue mist escaped through holes on three different sides curving to create a white swirl blue growing towards the gold. Mia backed up her eyes sparkling in fascination. A voice silently nagged her to reach out and touch the mist. Hesitantly Mia reached out the moment her finger touched the surface it started to suck her in. Hunter grabbed onto her boot only to be pulled in after her. Mia screamed as she fell into a void her eyes seeing blue and white dots. She floated in a dark void her vision fading. Hunter's barking becoming faint Mia passed out.

Suddenly Mia felt warmth and the sound of a gentle breeze. Mia cracked her eyes open only blink at the blaring brightness of the sun. Mia's head pounded the same voice echoing about a hero. Mia shook her head gently her vision fading in and out. "Oi are you ok? Hey miss? Miss!" A voice called. She felt something slip under her back and lift her up. Mia blinked thinking she might have fell unconsious during the storm. Her vision was slightly blurry but she could see dirt and mountains. Definitely not her green forest. "Hello miss are you ok? What happened?" A boys voice echoed. "W-where...where am I?"

So how was the first chapter? Tell me your thoughts in thge comments! Until then. Bye moonlets!

Love,

MoonFlowerGirl1