Chapter 13:Guess Who Won?

Glad to see so many enjoying this fanfic! So I thought I'd give a little sexy chapter ;P
Enjoy!

Featured Comment:
"That's right sin the bitch(me) is back so you better watch your back and treat Mia right! This was a good chapter!" ~huntersmoon1 Chapter 12

Mia watched Sinbad rub his temples in frustration. She sighed and walked up behind him and began massaging his shoulders. "You okay?" She asked, knowing his answer. "Yeah I'm fi-" He began, trying to pretend to be okay. "Fine, why do you ask? Well you're working yourself to the bone here" Mia interrupted him. "Mia I'm fine. Really" He smiled weakly. Mia sat down in front of him. "Sin you need a break" She huffed. He grabbed her shoulders gently. "I'll live, okay?" He smiled again making Mia sigh and move his hands. Sinbad felt confused as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Mia, I promise I'll be..." He trailed off as she placed her hands against his cheeks and moved forward, pressing her lips to his. His eyes widened as he processed what was happening. She sat back and looked at him. "Take a break" Mia smiled sweetly. "I-I..." Sinbad stuttered still in awe, surprised by her bold actions. Sinbad cleared his throat and looked at Mia. "Seducing me won't work" He frowned. "I wasn't seducing you, I was making you listen" She smirked. He narrowed his eyes at her cocky attitude. Mia sat on his lap and pressed her chest against him. "This, is seducing" Mia said in a-matter-of-fact tone. Sinbad knew Mia had no idea of the lines she was secretly crossing on his side.

"So, ready to take a break yet?" Mia asked. "I don't know. I could use some more convincing" Sinbad smirked. He pressed his forehead against hers and chuckled. "You seem really playful today~" He teased. "I thought you could use some more convincing that's all" Mia responded. "Hm~ It'll take more than what your thinking to get me into bed" Sinbad smirked. "When there's a will there's a way" Mia smiled teasingly, getting up. Sinbad gripped her hips and pulled her back down. "Oh, no you don't~" Sinbad chuckled darkly, making Mia smile nervously.

~Timeskip~ (MWAHAHA)

Mia watched Sinbad snore in a satisfied way. She had passed out for a couple of hours and now the sun was rising for a new day. She sighed. "At least he got some rest" She thought to herself. She decided to stay cuddled up against Sinbad and wait until he would wake up to inform him of their soon to be voyage. She watched the ocean sparkle with the sun's reflection as it began to peek out from the horizon. She smiled softly, remembering watching the sunrise from her own window when she was young. Sinbad's movement made her turn over on her side to face him.

He yawned and looked over to see a smiling Mia. "Morning sleepy head" She giggled. He smiled and pulled her close to him, pecking her lips. "Morning, beautiful" He said in a soft tone. "Beautiful?" She blushed at his choice words. Sinbad chuckled at her expression. "Excited to set sail today?" She asked. "Maybe later, right now I just wanna rest" He yawned. Mia laughed softly at him and sighed. "Told you getting rest would be good" She smiled. "Says the one who passed out" Sinbad grinned. "I-I was just exhausted!" She stuttered, feeling flustered. "Mhm, you just couldn't handle the pleasure" He chuckled. "Sinbad!" She hissed, slapping his arm. "Ouch!" He laughed. "Say" He began. "Hm?" Mia asked. "I won the challenge didn't I?" He smirked.

"Yeah, So what?" Mia pouted, only making his smirk grow wider. "Good thing I never prepared to lose, huh" He said. Mia pouted and turned away. "Oh shut it!" She retorted. "Aww, c'mon don't be that way~" Sinbad chuckled, wrapping his arm over her side and pressing her back against his toned chest. Mia turned back over and stared at him. "Is something wrong?" He asked, his smile fading. "Did....did you really mean everything you said before?" Mia asked biting her lip. Sinbad smiled softly, understanding what she was asking. "Every word... and sound" He smirked as her face turned bright red. "Sinbad!" She slapped his chest.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" Sinbad chuckled. "Pervert" Mia huffed. His eyebrow twitched at the word. "Mia?" He asked. "Yes?" She smiled innocently. "Do I need to teach you a lesson?" He smirked darkly. "S-Sin! What about the adventure!?" She squealed as he loomed over her, eyes dangerously dark with lust. "It can wait a little longer" He said leaning down. "Bu-mmmph!" He muffled her protests with his lips. Mia slowly melted into the kiss and tangled her fingers in his violet hair. He snuck his tongue into her mouth slyly. Once the need for oxygen overwhelmed them, they parted. "I guess...the...adventure.. can wait" Mia said between breaths...

Alright! I got a new chapter up! A little short a couple of words but eh. I'm making the lemon of this chapter in the lemon book, if you want to see what happened XD. Bye my moonlets!

Love,

MoonFlowerGirl1