Chapter 9:Fairy Island

I'm finally back!!! ❤ ❤
Enjoy!

Mia stared at the glowing island ahead Akira yawning beside her. "Go to bed already" Mia sighed. "Thats-*Yawns"-My line!" Akira yawned again. "Night" Mia waved to Akira who finally stumbled  off to bed. "Your still up?" A voice said behind her. "Huh? Oh Sin I didn't see you" Mia smiled. Sinbad sat next to her and chuckled. "What's so funny?" Mia asked tilting her head. "When did you go all soft?" He asked. "I'M NOT ALL SOFT YOU ASS" She yelled. Sinbad put his hands up in defeat. "Ok, ok calm down" He smiled. "Well I'm off to bed...wanna join?" He askes with a sly smirk. "Nope" Mia smiled as she walked pass him to her bedroom. Sinbad sighed and went to his room to sleep. Mia laid in her bed and closed her eyes the gentle swaying of the ship lulling her to sleep.

Mia stretched her arms as she walked onto the island her hazel orbs scanning the faintly glowing island. "Morning" Akira yawned. "Morning" Mia replied boredly as she watched Sinbad hurry off the ship like a kid on Christmas day. "Let's go explore!" Sinbad said excitedly. "Chill it's too early for this" Mia sighed. "I heard there are fairies on this isla-" Sinbad was interrupted by Akira squealing and running off. "C'mon we gotta get Akira back" Mia groaned in annoyance walking off Sinbad following behind her. "Where the hell is she!?" Mia asked as she looked at a glowing pink tree her eyebrow twitching in annoyance. "Maybe she's-" "IT GLOWS" A hyper voice yelled. "There she is!" Mia sighed and ran in that direction with Sinbad. "AKIRA" Mia yelled. "WHAT!?" Akira shouted back. "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" Mia yelled. "FIIIINE" Akira groaned and jogged to Mia and Sinbad. "Whaat?" Akira asked. "Don't 'what' me! Why in the hell did you run off like that!?" Mia asked. "I was excited to see some fairies..." Akira said guiltily. "You can see them later right now we have to find some food" Mia sighed. "But I'm not a hunter! Can't I please just go!?" Akira whined. "No now c'mon" Mia replied walking past her and heading into the glowing forest. Akira grumbled and followed Mia grumpily. Sinbad snickered and followed behind the two girls quietly his molten gold eyes taking in his surroundings.

Mia quickly hunted down animals ending their lives quickly and swiftly. Akira helped Mia with the food so she could find the fairies Sinbad mentioned. "Can we go now!?" Akira asked excitedly. "Yes we can go now" Mia groaned. Akira jumped off the boat and jumped up and down impatiently as she waited for Mia and Sinbad. Mia walked along the path with the two listening to the hyper chatter of Akira. Her hazel eyes watched the small movement around them quietly. "Hello there!" A high female voice called. Mia looked up to see a pink fairy smiling down at her. "Hi" Mia replied as though it was normal. "A fairy!" Akira squealed. "My name's Sakura what's yours?" She asked curiously. "Akira! And she's Mia" Akira answered happily. "Oh and this is Sinbad" Akira smiled. "Lovely to meet you all" Sakura smiled. "So what's a little fairy like you doing all the way put here all alone?" Akira asked. "Running from the mountain wolf" Sakura said.

"Mountain wolf?" Akira asked. "Yes the wolf runs wild tormenting the other fairies!" Sakura frowned. "Wolf?... I'll help" Mia sighed. "Oh thank you very much!" Sakura smiled. "Which way?" Mia asked looking at the fairy. "This way!" Sakura pointed flying away. Mia hurried in that direction jumping large logs. Mia stopped and looked around listening for any movements as Sakura happily perched on her shoulder. The sound growling filled her ears and she slowly turned around and stared down the wolf. Mia narrowed her pupils to slits and growled lowly making the wolf's ears perk up as it's tail tucked between it's legs. It's ears went back and it whined stepping back from her. "Wow now that's what I call horrifying" Sakura whistled from her spot smirking at the scared wolf. "I suggest you run" Sakura smiled. The wolf turned and ran for it's life, afraid to face Mia's wrath. Mia sighed and relaxed looking at the spot the wolf once stood at.

"Thanks Mia that was really cool and scary!" Sakura smiled. Mia rubbed her  head sighing. "Well I guess we better get back to the others before it gets dark" Mia said walking back the way they came from listening for Sinbad or Akira's voice. Mia stopped and moved aside watching Akira face plant onto the ground while Sinbad panted wiping sweat from his forehead. "What's with you guys?" Mia asked tilting her head. "We got worried when you didn't come back after a while!" Akira said her eyes slightly watered. "Oh sorry we found the wolf and...scared it off" Mia shrugged gently careful to not throw Sakura off. "Well let's get going we didn't see any dungeons on the island so let's leave" Mia said in a monotone voice. "Awe but I haven't even....oh wait I did!" Akira laughed. Mia shook her head and just led them back.

"You coming too?" Mia asked looking at the pink haired fairy. "Yep!" She smiled brightly excited to see the world. "Ok I'll fill you in on my adventures so far then Sinbad can too" Mia smiled at her. Sakura smiled back and sat on the table listening to Mia tell her how she ended up here...

I'm sorry it's not as long!!! And yes I've been gone longer than I intended and I apologize. I became sick and just found out I had Bronchitis. I hope you all understand if the updates are slow :) Bye my moonlets!

Love,

MoonFlowerGirl1