Chapter 15:Memories

Man! Last chapter was adorable! I can't wait to get this one started! I hope you're all excited to learn more about our Mia! (Btw no books were voted for so I just went ahead and added new books!!)
Enjoy!

Featured Comment:
"KAWAII~~~~~" ~Zoey-san Chapter 14
(You have been featured 😉)

•Mia's POV•

It was dark, very dark. I could only hear sirens. Sirens? I pried my eyes open and blinked, it was still dark but faint lights illuminated whatever I was in. Everything was upside down, or am I upside down? I squinted at the odd shapes in front of me. Glass and a windshield, I'm in a car. Then...those odd shapes...bodies? No not just bodies, they're my parents! Are they alive? I reached out towards them. I was covered in blood and bruises. Both heads snapped my way, almost like owls. I held in a scream of horror. Deformed words echoed in my mind, too low and raspy to understand. However, I already know what they're saying. I've always known. It won't stop here, not until it's satisfied. "Mia!" I blinked, the scene was becoming blurry and faded. Someone was calling me, but who? And from where? "Mia!!" I felt like the world was spinning and I was going to be sick.

"MIA!!!" I felt my heart jump in my chest as my eyes lazily looked at a concerned Ja'far. "Yes?" I asked softly, the ocean against the shore calming me down. "I've been calling your name for quite some time." He frowned. "Sorry, I was just thinking." I pulled on a smile and slowly stretched. "So what did you need?" I asked. "Sinbad and Akira ran off to town, without us." Ja'far looked highly annoyed, I'd be too if I was ditched when we all agreed to go together. "Well then, let's go find our idiots. Shall we?" I smirked as Ja'far nodded and walked beside me. Things were more chaotic since Hinahoho decided to stay with Rurumu and their child. Mystras had joined us last minute, now that I mention him...Sinbad is probably trying to womanize with him. Akira and Sakura were causing trouble constantly. I can only imagine the issues when they know.

"Hey Ja'far?" I spoke up. "Yes?" He replied. "If Sin is womanizing, leave him to me." I muttered darkly. "Yes ma'am." I silently chuckled as he scooted away an inch. I sighed as we stepped into town, scanning the crowds. Out of all the days to run off... "There!" I spotted them quickly as familiar purple went by in the distance. "That childish eggplant..." I grumbled as Ja'far rushed after them. I followed silently, making sure to be silent. Ja'far was far swifter than me and more professional. Well, he was an assassin after all. I slowed down until I stopped. Ja'far looked scared, I would be too. I probably look like black rukh is surrounding me, don't worry that's just my, "I'm pissed off." Aura. I glared at the scene ahead, Sin was womanizing, AGAIN. Old habits die hard, but not as hard as Sin will be when I get a hold of him. "This guy." I growled lowly, my eyebrow twitching in irritation. Mystras, I'm sorry that idiot is polluting you.

I inhaled and calmed down. I was going to be rational about this. "Ja'far, go grab Mystras and then find Akira and Sakura. Please." I said softly. "Consider it done!" I watched him rush over, grab Mystras and run. I slowly made my way to Sin who was watching Ja'far retreat with Mystras in tow. "Sin." I smiled bitterly as he tensed. "M-Mia?" He slowly turned around, a nervous smile painted on his guilty face. "Why are you all alone? Did you run off without the others? I haven't seen Ja'far either." I lied. "Oh well, you see. That's exactly what happened?" He laughed nervously. My bitter smile faded into a dark expression. "Sin. Bad." I said slowly as he gulped. "How dare... HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME!!!" I slapped the back of his head harshly. "I'M ALREADY IN A TERRIBLE MOOD!" I yelled. "Mercy!!" He screamed as he ran through the streets. "GET BACK HERE!!!" This was one of the few times I scared him.

If he survives maybe he'll learn his lesson. I blinked as I felt myself get thrown over something. "Sin." I growled out as the grass filled my vision. "I'm not putting you down." He replied, knowing what I was going to say next. "NO. YOU PUT ME THE HELL DOWN!!" I yelled hitting his back with my fists. "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!!" I yelled. "Mia, your temper is out of control." I bit my tongue as tears streamed down my cheeks. I inhaled the air as I swallowed sobs and hiccups. "Just put me down." I muttered. I can't take out my anger on him, it wasn't his fault. He wasn't even there. "Where are we even going?" I asked as he stopped. I wiped away my tears as he began to let me down. I looked away as he sighed. "I'm sorry." He spoke up. "Sorry will not fix your mistakes." I grumbled. "I was just helping Mystras." He ran his fingers through his hair, a sign of stress. I huffed and pulled him into a hug. "You're the worst." I pouted. "But you love me." He chuckled.

"I love you, Mia." He hugged me tightly. "I love me too." I smiled as he scoffed. "Oh hush pervert." I smiled even more as he became frustrated. "That word..." He growled. I let him go and laughed at his angry chibi form. "You'll pay for that!!" He yelled and charged at me. "I'd like to see you make me!" I laughed and ran for it. At least my mood was getting better. I squeaked as I felt my body collide with the ground. I began to giggle as he tickled my sides. "Noo!!" I whined as my giggles soon turned into laughter. "Sinbad!!!" I laughed as I tried to kick his chest. "Say you're sorry!" He grinned. I pushed him off and hopped up. "Freedom!" I yelled and began running, faster than the last. I hid behind a rock near the shore as I heard him approach. It got silent, too silent. I peered over the rock and blinked. He wasn't there anymore. Maybe he just left? "Boo." I shivered at the hot air against my ear. Arms wrapped around my waist and pressed my back against another body. "Sin!" I huffed. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as his hands trailed up, nearing my chest. I exhaled as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder.

"Let's relax and enjoy the view." He whispered as I laid back against him. "Alright." I smiled, watching the moon rise. It will be quite some time but I can't help but be nervous. How will they react when they find out?

Finally updated! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! >~< Alright now onto some questions!

~~~~~~~

How do you think the Wolf Goddess and Mia are connected?

If you've read the continuation of the sequel to this book... how did you like it? The next chapter is coming soon!

~~~~~~~

That's all the questions for now!! Bye my moonlets!

Love,

MoonFlowerGirl1