Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven 

I looked up at James and smiled. We were in wolf form again after holding each other for awhile. We are heading back to my place so I can get some clothes on and try to scavenge something together for him before we go for dinner at the town diner. 

As we reached my house I, in habit, jumped through my window and shifted in my bedroom and closed my window behind me. I was about to go search for some underwear when I heard growling. I glanced up and saw James’ wolf at my window scratching and whimpering for me to let him in. I laughed out loud and smiled evilly at him. “I’ll be back in a second. I’m gonna take a shower.”

James growled and bumped his head into my window begging me to open it. 

I just kept laughing and ran to the bathroom to wash-up. I was humming a song while rinsing my hair of conditioner when I heard Sphinx scream. I jumped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around myself, and ran out to the living room. I stopped as I gained sight of our front door and my jaw dropped. Sphinx was standing in the doorway with wide-eyes and was fanning herself off. James was standing on my front porch butt-naked and grinning at me as he—barely—managed to hold his manhood in his hands, away from prying eyes. 

“James!” I yelled and ran to him, grabbed his hand, and pulled him into my house. 

“Serves you right for locking me out of your room,” James said stubbornly. 

“You could have given our neighbors a heart attack! They have children, you know!” I scolded him and slapped at his chest. 

“Isabella Bleu Claire!” Sphinx suddenly yelled from beside us. 

I turned to her and raised a brow, “What?”

“This is James?” 

“Yeah. You know him?” I asked, confused by her reaction. 

“No. Dear god—he’s gorgeous!” she yelled in excitement. 

James chortled to himself and nodded at acknowledgement at her. “At least someone here appreciates my efforts.”

I smacked him, “That’s my little sister, Idiot!”

“You have a sister?” he asked, truly curious, and focused his gaze on me. 

His confusion reminded me of why we were here and why we getting ready to go out. I had questions. Simple ones and complex ones. I just want to know my mate better. I have to if I’m gonna make a choice. 

“Yes, I do. Come on, let’s find you some clothes,” I said as I took his hand. 

“Oh, it’s okay, Bella. He can stay naked!” Sphinx giggled while admiring my mate. 

A loud growl emitted from my chest and I yanked James behind me, “Mine!” 

The room was quiet for what seemed like forever until I felt James’ boner press against my back. Oh my god. It felt unfamiliar to me, strange, and curious. I liked it. I could get used to this inappropriate interruption. 

“What are you all excited about?” I growled at James and half turned to look at me. 

He shook his head and his eyes shone with bewilderment and his mouth was turned up into a smirk. “You’re amazing, Luna.” He yanked me towards him and caressed my face in his hand, stroking his thumb down my cheek. 

“Awww! Too bad I already have a mate. Otherwise I’d steal yours and you could keep Todd!” Sphinx squealed. 

It was James’ turn to growl. A powerful, “mine,” erupted from his chest. 

A powerful arousal came over me and I found myself wanting to jump his bones. Good thing he doesn’t have any clothes on because I’d really like to

“Luna?” 

I was brought back to the present and a smirking James. Oh my. 

“What are you thinking?” 

“Nothing. Come on, clothes!” I insisted as I dragged him to my bedroom. I may have had sex with him on the full moon but not again. Not until I make my choice. 

I ran to my dresser and dug through Todd’s drawer for clothes that wouldn’t be too small for James. 

“You were lying.” 

James’ voice scared me and I jumped and turned to see him laid out—naked, need I remind you—on my bed. “What are you talking about?” I asked. 

“In the living room, when I asked you what you were thinking, you were lying when you said nothing. I could smell your arousal.” James sat up on his elbows and stared at me with a lust filled gaze. 

I dropped Todd’s shirt and gasped. Oh my god, that look. I want himnow. I turned around and focused on breathing as I tried to control my wayward thoughts. 

“I could smell how wet you were for me,” he whispered. He had noiselessly moved behind me and his hot breath now fanned my neck. 

It was all I could do not to moan. 

“You want me.” He slid his arms around me. “Here.”

His hands went to my breasts. 

“Here.”

His hands traveled to my ass and he squeezed. 

“Here.” His voice way husky now. 

His hands went to my p*ssy. 

“And here.”

His hands traveled to my left breast and rested just above it. Over my heart. 

I moaned and leaned into him. 

“James, I...” 

“You want me.”

“Yes. I do. I haven’t broke up with Todd. I haven’t chosen yet.” 

“My precious Isabella,” he breathed in my ear, “I was made for you.”

“James, just don’t. Not tonight. Let’s go to dinner. Learn about each other.” I turned in his arms and smiled up at his pouting lips. 

“Fine, but for the record,” he rolled his hips into me, “I’d rather be balls deep inside you.”

“James!”

“I’m kidding. Come on, Luna.”

I threw him some clothes and then slipped on a sundress.

“Hey, Angel?” James called. 

“Yeah?”

“Who’s Todd?” 

Shit. 

___________________________________________________________________

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ---- I like that shit. 

Cover credit @kaysea7 ------>

FearTheDrumline