1.On The Low ※ Vacation

I'll keep it on the low
Keep it on the low 
Nobody gotta know that we touched
Let's keep it on the low
I'll keep it on the low
It'll only be between us

Walking through the airport at four in the morning, paps were everywhere. My boyfriend John was protecting me. We've been dating for eight months and it's been magical. We're heading to Barbados for a vacation which he surprised me with especially after all the drama we've been dealing with.

John was in a previous relationship with Nikki Bella. She's been a pain in our ass since she found out about our relationship.

But no matter what she tries to do we still come out on top. I love John with all my heart and I hope Nikki will realize that and leave us alone.

Anyway back to our vacation to Barbados. John rented out a private beach house for us and I can't wait to spend time with him on the beach and putting on different bikinis that I brought for this trip.

OfficialCena: This girl right here has been through everything with me and she's so stunning and beautiful

OfficialCena: This girl right here has been through everything with me and she's so stunning and beautiful. Also, I'm proud to call her mine and mine only. You are my true ride or die girl, and I love you. I can't wait to be your husband and the father of our children. 

QueenAlex: Aww, baby I can't wait to be your wife, and the mother of our children in the future. You're the man I've always dreamed of in my life. I love you so much. 

I kissed john after writing that comment on his Instagram. I read the comments after mine. I saw a lot of comments like how did John get her?

Alex is gorgeous.

Nikki must be furious that the girl she was trying to be is the one john went and got.

Wow she's prettier than Nikki.

Good job, John.

I ship them #teamjohlex

"Babe, we have a ship name." I said.

"Johlex?" John asked.

"Yup, wow a lot of these comments are good but some are comparing Nikki and I." I said.

"Babe, don't worry about it." He told me. 

"Okay." I replied. 

"Let's just focus on our vacation." He said.

"I can't wait to play on the beach." I said.

"I can't wait either." He said.

I giggled then kissed him. 

QueenAlex: I love you my dear, until the end

Getting ready for the beach, I slipped on my black bikini and then headed downstairs with John. He grabbed my hand then kissed it. I kissed his lips which he put his hands on my ass. 

"Damn." He whispered.

"I thought you were a boob kind of guy." I said smirking.

"I guess I'm a ass kind of guy." He said.

"Because of my ass?" I asked laughing. 

"Yeah, babe because of your ass." He replied. 

"Nikki didn't have no ass." I said. 

"All she had was fake boobs." he told me. 

"Wow, I'm shocked." I faked gasped. 

He laughed. 

"Okay, but let's not talk bad about no matter how mad she makes me, she's still my cousin and I won't degrade her like that." I said.

"I respect that so no more rude remarks." He said.

"Good. Thank you." I said.

"Move in with me." He said. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Move in with me." He repeated. 

"Oh my God! Yes! I'll move in with you!" I exclaimed.