9.On The Low ※ The Wedding

Who would've believed

That you and me would fall
And land together 

And who could've forseenIn you I'd find the place

I've belonged forever
And if I move closer
Then love will take over

Today was the day. I was going to become Mrs. Cena and couldn't be happier. It was eight in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I got up out of bed and decided to take a shower. I turned on the water and made sure it was a decent temperature when I got in.

"Someone's up early" I heard my his mom say.

I laughed in the shower and smiled.

"I only got like three hours of sleep I was texting John all night" I replied.

"You can't text him anymore today promise?" She asked.

"Yeah mom I won't" I responded laughing.

I heard the door shut and made sure no one was in the bathroom. I got out and got my robe on which said Mrs. Cena on the back. I walked into the living room area of the suite I got and people were up.

"The future Mrs. is up!" shouted Brie.

"Yes, I am" I replied.

"Are you excited for your honeymoon!" Carter shouted.

"Yes, a week without no worries" I replied.

"Just admit you're going to be fucking him the whole time" Jasmine said.

"yeah, I am" I replied, "how about we get some breakfast?"

Hayley ordered room service and everyone was talking and laughing. Room service arrived thirty minutes later and Julia handed me a bottle of champagne.

"Pop it!" shouted Carter my aunt.

I popped it and everyone cheered.

Brie poured it into glasses and everybody grabbed one.

"I just want to say thank you to everyone for coming and supporting John and I on this journey to today. I love you guys and can't thank you enough for being here." I said.

"Cheers to Mrs. Cena!" shouted Renee.

We all clinked our glasses together and took a sip. We ate breakfast and then started getting ready slowly.

"You know what's funny." I said.

"What?" Renee asked.

"When his mom walked in on us" I replied.

My aunt started laughing along with everyone else and I blushed.

"It was fate" said Brie.

"I think it was" I replied then jumping back on the bed.

I took a three hour nap and it was one in the afternoon when I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and started to get ready. I got my hair done which was simple and then makeup being a natural smoky eye and a nude lip stain. It was around three thirty when I got done and it was almost time to put on the dress. everyone looked at me in aww when I got my veil on. I got handed my flowers and looked in the mirror. I didn't even recognize myself or the girl in front of me. I hugged everyone and then Renee shouted 'let's go get her married'. Everyone started laughing and then we left the room. My heart started racing and i felt like I couldn't breathe was this really happening!?

We heard a knock on the door and saw his mom walking in with a box.

"John wanted me to give you this" She said.