8. On The Low ※ The Twins Are Here

alexandriaG

alexandriaG.: I never post stuff like this but today I gave birth to two beautiful baby girls and John was by my side the whole time through it even though I threatened him countless times. So tonight I have the picture perfect family I've always wanted with a man that will be a great father. I can't believe I'm a mom now.

He stared into the glass window, focusing on the newborn babies inside of the nursery. Each infant ranged from sleeping to glaring all around to crying. John focused on two babies they were screaming its lungs out. The young children had light blue eyes and auburn hair, with its fists pretending to punch someone, demanding for someone to pay attention. There was no sight of a nurse at all in the nursery.

"It's a pleasure to finally see my new child." A voice said.

John turned to the young man who stood right next to him. He was dark toned and wore a nice suit. Others would assume him to be a businessman.

"It must be." John replied to the man.

"It is John." The young man said, immediately realizing who John was the minute he saw him.

The young man then replied, "I'm always a busy man, traveling to many countries because of my career. I'm glad that they gave me time to finally see my new daughter. She's obviously a blessing to me." He said.

Suddenly a nurse stepped into the nursery. She looked formal rather than all of the other nurses in the hospital, wearing a white dress suit. She noticed the two outside of the glass window and quickly went to the door close to the window. She opened the door and walked out, going towards the two men.

"Sir, would you like to hold your new child?" The Nurse asked to the John.

"Why yes I would." John replied.

CODE BLUE ROOM 475!!!!

Before John got the chance to hold his girl, he bolted to the room. Alex was being worked on and then John was pushed into the waiting room. He pulled out his phone and texted everyone the situation. John felt so pissed because he thought this was all his fault. 

✘ ✘ ✘

I woke up to blinding white lights, the disinfecting odor and I looked down at my stomach.

"You okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked over seeing John and hugged him. The doctor came in asking me questions. What day is it? What year? Who's the president? My birthday? After that I was staying here for observation but I wanted to be somewhere other than here to be honest. I hated hospitals, and hated everything about them in general.

"Can I go home?" I asked groaning.

"No, they have to keep you for observation." John told me sternly.

"Are the babies okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, the girls are perfectly fine." He answered.

"That's good." I said. 

"Marry me." He replied. 

"Yes." I responded then kissing him.