10.On The Low ※ For Better

Behaving like a princess is work. It's not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It's more about how you are inside.

Liked by JohnCena and 1,678,789 others

AlexandriaG. When you're finally back down to your normal size and its all thanks to my health nut husband @JohnCena #mypersonaltrainer #support1

View all 567,789 comments

[] [] [] [] []

"I can't believe you showed up." Nicole said as I walked into the boutique she asked me to meet her at.

At first I was against meeting her but I felt that it was best that I be the bigger person and try to bury the hatchet between us.

"Me either." I replied looking through the rack of clothes. 

"I need your help." She said. 

"With what?" I asked. 

"Marriage." She said.

"Aw poor nikki stuck in a horrible decision." I said. 

"It's not a horrible decision. I love Dolph, he's given me everything that John didn't. Look, I called you here because Dolph wants the family together. He won't marry me without my family present." She said.

"Sounds like a you problem." I said.

"No, it's a us problem because it's your fault just as much as it is my fault for this whole drama. I don't think you understand how I feel." She said.

"Do you think I care how you feel when you didn't care for my feelings?" I asked.

"Alexandria, who the fuck in their right mind would be okay with their cousin getting with their ex." She replied.

"I mean you could've handled it better, Nicole." I said.

"It's not like you came and talked to me about it so, how do expect me to handle it better." She said.

Damn, why did she have to be right. I don't think John and I even talked to Nicole about our relationship or how she felt about it. We were so busy with building our life and avoiding her.

"I'm sorry, Nicole, we should've handle this situation a little bit better but I guess you're right but you owe me an apologize for the way you treated me." I said.

"I'm sorry too. I'm happy for you guys and I realized this was a blessing in disguise. Now, that we've made up. Are you still going to be my baby's godmother like we planned since we were kids?" Nicole asked.

"Hell yeah, as long as you're my babies godmother." I replied.

We laughed. She nodded.

"Of course, now let's do some shopping. We have a lot to catch up on." She said.