7. On The Low ※ A Day To Remember

Put it down, boy, put it down and make me act all crazy
I might let you change me, boy I can arrange it, yeah

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

"Are you ready yet?"

"Of course but first I need to put on my shoes." I said before walking back to get my nude heels.

"Ready." I said tooking his hand as he led me out of the house and to his car. After a Twenty minutes drive, he stopped in a roadside parking lot.

"What's going on?" I asked John.

"Come out and find out." He said.

I got out and so did he. "Close your eyes " he said.

"I'm going to pick you up. " he whispered into my ear. I lift myself being lifted bridal style.

"John, we've been walking for five minutes and I can't keep my eyes closed for long " I said.

"Fine you can look now " he said.

I opened my eyes and gasped. I couldn't believe it. He planned a park dinner. There in front of me was a little table with two chairs, two plates with my favorite food on it, and a bottle of juice in the middle with two glasses. He set me down on the sand with a path made with rose peddles and lit candles leading to the table.

"You like? " he asked.

"This is...Wow." I said.

"I take it that you like it." He said.

After 2 hours of eating ,laughing ,and chatting. We decided to take a walk around the park.

"I have something to ask you " John stated.

"What would that be? " I said.

"Would you like to go back to the car?" he asked.

"Sure" I said.

"You're so beautiful. I'm happy that I have you." He said.

"Aww you're handsome and thank you for making me realize that I'm special. " I said kissing him on the lips.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

We started walking back when I noticed these signs on sticks. I shook my head.

"John, do you see these signs?" I said turning around when I noticed he wasn't walking beside me.

When John got down on one knee.

This can't be happening right now.

"Together, we have built a home that is compassionate to all,full of respect and honor for others and each other. On this day I want to continue to be loving friends and partners in marriage.To talk and to listen, to trust, and appreciate one another; to respect and cherish each others uniqueness; and to support, comfort and strengthen each other through life’s joys and sorrows.We promise to share hopes, thoughts and dreams as we continue to build our lives together.May our lives continue to be ever intertwined, our love keeping us together. May our home be forever filled with peace, happiness and love. Will you, Alexandria Garcia marry me? He asked.

I couldn’t stop my heart from pounding in my chest. My blood flowed rapidly in my cheeks, making my face as red as ever.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I said.