3.On The Low ※ Effect Of Love

After John left a few minutes later the doctor walked in and looked at me.

"What's the news?" I asked.

"Well, you're pregnant." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, let's have a look shall we?" He asked, as I nodded.

"Do you want to wait for your husband to come back?" He asked once he set everything up.

"He's not coming back so this is kinda of going to be a surprise to him." I replied.

I lifted up my shirt then he put the cold gel on my stomach.

"It seems to be that you're three months along." He told me.

"Thank you." I replied as I got handed a paper towel wiping off the gel.

I took an uber home. I was so excited but scared at the same time. I was happy to be a mother soon but scared of how my family would react and I don't need the stress of fighting with everyone especially since Nikki makes it her life mission to fight with me.

Back at the house I was waiting for John to come home. I was on the couch. I was wrapped up in a blanket laying down. I heard the front door open then shut.

"Alex!" John yelled.

"In the living room and you don't need to be yelling like that." I yelled back.

"But you yelled." He yelled.

"Because you did." I yelled back.

"Babe, you don't need to yell we're in the same room." He said taking a sit on the couch.

"Boy, if you don't-" I was interrupted by John asking questions.

"What did the doctor say? Are you pregnant? Are my gangsters fast swimmers?" John asked. I laughed because he really named his sperm.

"I'm pregnant john!" I exclaimed, smiling at him.

"I'm gonna be a dad." He said.

"Yes, you big goof." I laughed.

QueenAlex: Someone seems excited!!!

JohnCena: What a way to announce it. My phone is blowing up.

NikkiBella: 🚮👀????

PaigeTurner: Nikki, what's going on? Btw congratulations

Jayj: You're pregnant or are you just being an ass?

NeneH.: Yay congratulations babe!