Chapter 5- Trust.

A/N: This chapter is just around season one, episode 3 of YJ. Also deals with self harm and possible Birdflash.

Star City.
11 PM

Robin looked down at the scene before him, the shadows hiding his form from the others. Robin watched as Roy began to fight with the thugs down below. Arrows and small explosions were going off, when then the thugs all pointed their guns towards Roy. Wally nodded his head towards Robin and sped off to the scene below. Kid Flash ran between the thugs and knocking a few of them to the ground. 
Suddently one of the thugs pointed his gun at Kid Flash. Robin quickly threw a bird-arang. It knocked the gun out of the thugs hands. Robin pressed a button on his wrist computer, allowing his signature laugh to echo out. Robin front flipped out of the shadows on top of a shipment container. Throughout the fight the team was trying to convince Roy to join them, to be apart of the team and to come back to the cave with them. 

"It has everything the team needs to train, to prepare and much more'' said Aqualad as he pulled out his water bearers. He and Roy continued to fight the criminals. 

Kid Flash soon raced over towards them, as Robin dropped down silently and stood behind everyone. 
"Wait til you meet Superboy and Miss Martian.'' said Kid Flash with a huge smile on his face.

The fight began to come to an end and they finally beat the bad guys. The team stood by as Roy finished up.

"So Speedy, are you in?" came out Robin's computer wrist. He stood awaiting his response, full of hope to have his friends back. 

"Pass," said Roy who walked ahead of them a bit then turned to face Robin. "I'm done letting Arrow and the League tell me what to do. Your Junior Justice League is a joke, just like you are. It's just something to keep you busy and in your place. You're a child, it's just a babysitter for all of the other kids. I'm not interested."

He then turned and walked away, leaving them all alone. Robin lowered his head slightly but looked back up when Aqualad spoke.
"I guess there isn't anything else we can do now. Shall we all head back to the mountain now?" said Aqualad. Kid Flash looked over at Robin really quickly, he saw that Dick was upset and he clearly wanted to hide away. Wally turned back to face Aqualad, "Nah... I think Robin and I will...." But Kid Flash was cut off by Robin. 

"It's okay guys. You two can go back. I have to do something with Batman in Gotham, I'll see you tomorrow." voiced Robin's wrist computer who turned and shot his grappling hook and swong away from Wally and Aqualad. Kid Flash sighed.

"Friend, I'm worried about Robin. Something appears to be up with him, do you think it has something to do with Speedy not wishing to join us and the team?" Aqualad said with concern written on his face.

Kid Flash shrugged his shoulders. "I think I'm just going to head home Aqualad. I'm sure Robin will be alright. See ya tomorrow!" he yelled as he ran. 

----------------------

Gotham City.
Wayne Manor.

Held up in the dark room, Dick laid face down on his bed. His eyes held tears in them as his mind went over pretty much everything negative in his life, just making him feel worst. Roy's face came in his mind, someone who he considered his friend was just mean to him tonight. 

"Your junior Justice League is a joke, just like you." Roy's voice echoed in his mind.

"He thinks I can't do this, what if everyone else thinks this too? What if I am just a child and I'm kidding myself? I'm useless." thought Dick.

"To keep you busy and in your place" Roy's voice came again. Dick sighed and rolled over to lay on his back. He stared up at the ceiling. It was almost completely dark in the room, the only light that was in Dick's bedroom, was the light of the moon shinning through his open window. 
"Keep me busy? So I'm useless, and in my place Roy said. I'm a bother and a burden to everyone. I'm in the way. Bruce is probably happy to have this team, to get rid of me. Gosh, I can't do anything right. I'm nothing but a problem." thought Dick. He closed his eyes and allowed tears to run down his face. As he laid there as his mind replayed the events at school, what the bullies there said to him. He keep telling himself that he was worthless and nothing and eventually he became way to emotional. He felt like he was drowning and couldn't breathe at all. He sat up quickly and whipped the tears from his face. He pushed himself slowly off of his bed and he walked over to his nightstand. He pulled the top drawer. Inside was a picture frame of his parents, an old 'Flying Grayson' poster and a small box. He picked up the picture frame and the small box. Dick allowed more tears to roll down his face as he cried for the lost of his parents, he missed them so much, it still hurt a lot. He then sat the picture down on his bed and opened up the small box. 
Inside the small box was a razor blade. Dick picked up the blade and held it in his hands, staring at it. He then pulled his sleeves up and brought the blade down to his already scared up wrist. This began after his parents death, he didn't mean for himself to get lost within his depression and for himself to get addicted to cutting. He was slowly finding himself cutting more and more, he has been struggling more often now and he has noticed that Bruce and Wally were slowly noticing him being off.
Dick sigh and continued to cut.