Chapter 7- Afterwards.

A/N: Takes place after episode 4 and before episode 5 in season one.
Hurt/comfort with birdflash!
Mentions Self Harm, eating disorders, and panic attacks. 

Mount Justice.
July 24 1:00 AM

After they had got back from their mission at Santa Prisca, dealing with Kobra. Robin had passed out in the bioship and was rushed right away to the med bay in the mountain. They team was order to stay put while Black Canary took care of Robin. 
So the team sat in the living room and slowly one by one went to get changed and address and small injuries that they might have received. Wally was the very last one to go get change, because he fear that the moment he left the room, Black Canary would walk in there and inform them about Robin.

Wally got in and out of the shower as fast as he could, he had a few cuts upon his body but they were already beginning to heal. Wally cleaned the mirror in the bathroom and stared at himself. Everything he said on the mission, every hurtful think he threw at Robin, yelled loudly in his mind right now.

"You are not Batman, you never will be! You can't even talk! You can't be leader! You only act for yourself!" thought Wally. He sighed, how could he be so harsh to his best friend, the person that meant the world to him, the person who has been by his side through everything. The person who he was...was madly in love with. Wally grew angry with his self, he knew he saw brand new cuts on Dick's wrist, he also noticed multiply times how Dick was unsteady on his feet, how Robin would wince in pain when he thought no one was looking, but I was always looking. I always kept my eyes on him. I failed. I failed him. Wally closed his eyes and his mind continued to race. 
The next thing he knew was his fist covered with glass and blood. He had punched his mirror. Wally exhaled. 

After cleaning up the mess he just made, Wally rushed back to the living room. He scanned the room then ran up next to Kaldur. 

"Did Black Canary come back? Do we know how Rob is?" yelled Wally. Kaldur shock his head when suddenly the zeta tubes lit up.

Recognized. Batman; 02
Recognized. The Flash; 04

Wally didn't even take time to think or breath as he ran over towards the zeta tubes. He saw his uncle and rushed a little faster. He was now shaking with worry for Dick and his uncle clearly could see, cause he right away pulled Wally into a tight hug and whispered to his that everything was going to be alright.

------------------------------------------

After a few hours, everyone else went off to bed, while Black Canary, The Flash, Martian Manhunter, and of course The Batman were in Robin's medical room. Wally sat across from the door, his back pressed against the wall adjacent to the door that blocked him from his best friend. Wally's knees where pulled up to his chest, with a pair of headphones in, blasting music. Suddenly, a song that his aunt liked began to play,'Shawn Mendes: Mercy'. She told him that it reminder her or him and Dick's relationship. His aunt Iris and uncle Barry knew very well that Wally was bisexual and that he had the biggest crush on his best friend. But Wally remain silent about it, fearing if he voiced his love for Dick that he would lose him, and that single thought scared him. He could't handle losing Dick. Wally closed his eyes tightly and allowed the words from the song flow over him.

'You've got a hold of me, don't even know your power'
Dick was a constant thought to him, he was always on his mind. That the love he felt for him was so strong that no matter what Dick did, Wally still loved him and supported him.
'I stand a hundred feet, but I fall when I'm around you.'
"Wasn't that the truth'' thought Wally as he re-opened his eyes to just stare at the door again. No one has came out of there, no one had told him how Dick was doing and all of this waiting and the unknown was getting on his nervous, he was becoming more of a mess by the second, and waiting was an awful thing for a speedster. Wally sighed and tried to focus back on the music and instead of his worries.